Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

At occupywallstreet Anna gripentrog's boyfriend knew be was being led to

Caitlin,
your servent is staying at occupy Wallstreet and although I don't count a day in my life without my medicine I decide to write, the people on the other want there to be nothing that is me, I listen to the killers and remember who I am and who I will become again. Whoever exists on the other end creates a feeling based off the series of thoughts you'd see in minesweeper. I remember that I can be taken over and am everytime I sleep, I went to sleep in chambers street subway with the belief in you as god that you're on the deeper levels of this "thing" I refuse to allow Harvey Weinstein to take over words. I remember now what the real thing I'm in as about, which has very little to do with the art. The art accompanies the blogs, the clothing represents the success of the people on the other end, the date system represents when I change my clothing / how often I shower.
The scenario your friends live in is Friday the 13th pt2. All preppy looking kids who would be from Fairfield.
This was usually Harvey weinsteins way of doing this, writing people into synapsis realms, I need to get this person out of me it's some form of game but only Harvey Weinstein is out to harm me. It seems the other people wern't as inclined to harm me, but they're in every part of my mind, every feeling you could have is a realm. Love you from the living dead.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/3/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 373/8 James Hughes days

4 comments:

  1. How ironic caitlin in my world is Cleopatra yo Caitlin this thing has me biting my hand as a weapon snuggles gets it for word and 9 church yeah that money that something but I think the silver tiles just figured out what money and adderall is and who the by Italian mafia is we beat seaport..batches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go at it I will kill everything much it my dream only bloody teddynears remain of my Italian mafia it so sonic youth.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. No really harvey weinstein makes the beings make a tv network and does good plays a role that he against me rhis little nemo on hbo they were all supposed to be the bloody end of people everywhere now thanks to memories of anna gripentrog are filmmakers hey yeah anna you made good decision giving me meds concerta day works great thanks to council of solace seen council of solace pamphlet in a meditation acting for film cathy Haase 72 Judd streey q998 onabc fairfield connecticut mike/kade baby wild joseph chrostine johnny in art world of retarded 20 silver tiles some example of film school kids I couls have mike say not his kids yellow deli gone yellow monkey wild strong + christmas cousin bear booboo was found on little nemo on ho mike + Kevin smith apart of this should have been a warning to never go off a yeah this little nemo on hbo mike lives atb4039w/× kevin smuth abc tv show please lauren verily all of us the school lf visual arts chur h of silver tiles with 69 the church of vassar silver tiles 0629256 out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus Christ that's all true but I am getting Harvey weinstein encoding because at west park church when I had a kill in position I poibted out he made these things into a tv network so little nemo on hbo has indigo mind beings who are stars so I didnt kill him it's teddy mapes death day tgey all beings in me Harvey weinstein must be teddy mapes he must have sent a part of himself out so he knows where he goes when he dies either way Harvey abc weinstein caitlin points he dreams of little nemo on hbo world being a universe of gunnar agerhilm beings he say that he there to fuck ke over when I learn of gunnar agerholm death at 275 he doing some words meaning adderall play he adding things together as father of beings byt keeps my world aafe with Michael Bloomberg got accepted to a housing program digital film academy feel hands deep in me cigars princess littleanna9 is born on abc production

    ReplyDelete