Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Clementine and 1981

Caitlin rodriguez hipster queen of Williamsburg, Brooklyn

I tried for several years to create your tv station at domino sugar with James Hughes, sadly I was unable to reach reality to purchase this property from factory llc. Our 2008 attempt to create a Williamsburg, Brooklyn tv station is named skittles at pfizer. The concept is the promotion is through my eyes. Then Michael bloomberg invents Paris Hilton or Harvey Weinstein I don't know or really care it seems irrelevant when trying to capture the spirit of occupy Wallstreet in a tv station created by bfa students. There's a vision in the graffiti art of Williamsburg a walking ghost embodies it, this is I tuxedo mask of Easton ct who spent all of his cash playing skittles when the game was Little Nemo with people from Metropolitian. I was never republican I just want to free the water from mars.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

It says no sleep on the Williamsburg bridge.
I mark this bridge 14 marks with my king size sharper in the name of the birthdate of the princess Caitlin rodriguez

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/8/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 379/8 James Hughes days

I would live at occupy Wallstreet anyway. This is nu media Woodstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment