Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

joe flaherty

caitlin,
This woman on the other end who makes brilliant references but has these fights with me sent me this guy in my sleep as a reference to something that would be cool in williamsburg. Like Duckie would be, not the actor but the guy who plays Duckie.
For so fucking long I've waited to find this person but it's brilliant because this is the letter given to marty mcfly before he goes back to the old west. This is where I am in terms of this being a game and getting the medication, the sort of tools I'm working with and being forced to steal, lacking a nyc id and only having my dorm room address on my replacement id, all of this represents my progress. These are the references that tie me to reality and help me to understand where I'm at. The world leaving the Harvey Weinstein universe a world where I don't pretend that I seizure willingly, I've been forced to do this for years it destroys all emotions and then also forces me to sleep if it can. It is the lowest psychological function of a human. <-> this is where I learn to reread everything that I'm saying. Because whoever has existed on the other end has not wanted me to fully explain myself. Although they seem to hint at this but I learn this from my 2008 blog. I explained little nemo to somebody today who liked hello kitty. Let this continue from where it was as a symbolic entry ->

All of this is hindered by sleep and only made possibles (to get to the end of this via living at occupy wall street). I'd like to pretend this is the woman who lived at 47 metropolitan avenue during the period of time I live outside but this is not possible as this person has been with me longer than Harvey Weinstein. This is the person who was there the day my personality and mind snapped / the moment that is paralleled when I had the medication inside of me and I have this reflective moment in fairfield anent the Einstein outside sweet rexie's and I realize I have to find you at the end of little nemo and give you all of the cash that I live in a world where I'm lied to and I tell myself I'm Gunnar Agerholm. This is one of the few moments and the only moment my ego is able to block people from entering it. This is how it was in the beginning. I'm literally building a personality.

Crane Street grows with medication (purity symbols if not given the seizure. Then I can reach the real religion, the seizure I'm forced to and have no choice it serves no purpose but destroying all emotions).

I love you.

Returning to occupy now.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

All art colors of purity / happiness as body / later level with medication is based on the graffiti art of williamsburg brooklyn particularly all the art at live with animals (which they now are tearing down. I need to visit the cats but I need the medication first.)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/11/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 382/8 james hughes days

Currently in 1885
abbie hoffman lives

No comments:

Post a Comment