Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Caitlin,
I hear the security say "this is a community within a community" when the theft of our donations box is solved, this is how I feel. My enemy in this thing has become my enemy in this world (Michael bloomberg) my friend, the people who own the park has become symbolic friend which is likely the same economic rackett for whoever is helping me on the other end, metro news, the person who spoke to me in the west village, whoever helps me from afar whoever claimed to be Kyle dunne in the Fairfield y who helped me get the people out of my eye who control my intellect and parts of my mind.
I'm forced to sleep as this I feel this awful groggy from afar, have to speak to people or in this mode I'll live in the he'll spawn mode of totaled times I was awoken homeless at Penn station. Now Hughes has found me a tribe at occupy wall street, I am still smoking the cigarettes I got from metronews at NFL who joined us in the attempt to create this station.
This is a new level with beautiful people with tattoos, there's this one girl with make up and blond hair, without my medication my mind moves in still frames, I can live off this image. A perfect community of yippies, like the replacement of SVA which I cry about everytime I walk past the monkey bar longue (where I sang ambulance to you in 2008, in my concept of Little Nemo, with ballad tributes to Caitlin rodriguez and later songs I write in a band you named Japan or whoever claims to be you at Sonic Youth at the Williamsburg waterfront.
I will marry you Kim Gordon of the pratt institute I swear on the soul of Gunnar agerholm.
They placed a robocop police tower across the street, if they gun usni'll go to jail with my tribe, these are my people in cold of December snow and the frilly of summer. I love you Caitlin. Almost through Harvey Weinstein's dimension, this person is almost gone from this project.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/4/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 375/8 James hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment