Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

zuccatti park

caitlin,
I meet a woman named Karen in the park.  I had the worthlessness of sleep, James Hughes sent me dreams as I did this and I recalled my piercing means vanity, this is the pathway to reality. I used to pretend it meant Paul Raura is dead which I was told inside the Bagel Smith but I don't miss this person, I miss my dorm room. To lose the nostalgia I never had and find your friends/people that matter to me, people from modern day to smoke with and get down, to do something that makes a difference to me something that isn't a conversation about somebody who exists on the other end or my internal symbols (whether or not I believe in love). These are the conversations that aren't worth having in days that mean nothing. I have never needed material from anyone but people say this through my body in the form of an internal television show that haunted me from the set of one hit wonder but this has been created in artwork previously written to you which no evidence exists of but the people on my eye; the museum of modern art paris hilton letters is in this category. Deep down I never wanted to be a Hilton or have anything to do with these people (it was never their cash, it is your cash to do with what you will). I will join the revolution when I am free from this I will tour with occupy after our marriage, if you say no I will have still fulfilled my artistic reason for creating, to purpose to you in art. The only way to make anything of this revolution is to create a television station with this revolution, to keep the revolution constant and forever. I want all of this to go away I want to be returned to the economic status that I previously had. The rain reminds me of my hate for the false television show that never happened with a dead friend. Sleep is worthless when there's so much to do. When I am free from this I will tell you this never happened I will pretend this never was. It only matters how I recall things. The park is empty and needs regathering. My neighbors from another state have lost their medication. You are god may nobody else ever know me, I want my plastic front back to keep the world from reading my thoughts (or attempting to insert them). May I create a front and block the world from knowing me. I will become the king of nu media to marry you. The Sarah O'Donnahuge XMas market is up, from when I purchased a cross in 2006 at xmas and placed the energy of having a crush on her inside this. Inside the cross of jesus as an alien, agate which I believe in (but I'm inside a worthless machine thing that makes me seizure, none of my real beliefs make a difference when people control your body). I am Abbie Hoffman I want my life back.

I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband  

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/16/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 387/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment