Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bob Dylan didn't go to sva

Caitlin,
I used to tell myself this is like bob dylan's homeless period but he didn't attend my art school, he wasn't in a esoteric thing based on his medication. I see an al Frankenstein book and I remember the reason I want to create a tv station. I wear a jacket that reminds me of class status and what LA/NY represents. I had a film club named after this, because I hate the general man the commoner I don't want to make art average people like I want to be David Lynch. Sleep must die but I made a home at zucatti where the other lost boys would coup this thing whoever runs it, the people on the other end like to build out of the bloomberg dimension but this is not my way. The people on the other end keep making reference to destroying the time machine but I'll probably just bomb gai. Kill the earth tree. I'll make everything the hot bitch's dimension from sliders.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

U are god

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/7/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 379/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment