Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

86th street church

Caitlin,
I arrive around 3am and get in for having cigarettes. The man at the door reminds me of win butler, father Eric is here implying that Judson was not open that night. A shower is rare in my hell and I leave a seperate note and change into my five Burroughs shirt, a symbol of Christ energy which I use in magick (and the arcade fire used this in the neon bible tour; all the symbols in a church are esoteric instructions for the mind, but this only works for me with my medication and comes from child hood but I don't count lower magick before I could read).
Phones are stolen, somebody took father Eric's phone. I give him a whistle the mta use for his announcements. There's a red head I want to fuck who looks like she'd be from kids. I end up at strawberry fields. The church members say this theft is probably from the nypd, probably. I will question this I need to sift out our occupy camp of any neutralizers. This is a period of time RATM in childhood is incredibly helpful. I love you.
The occupation needs a Peter Gatien to fund yippie fire bombs.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/21/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day
392/8 james Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment