Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Heartless

Caitlin,
I go through a bus from riker's island and i look at our skyline and i cry because ive been forced to go to prison forced in this thing nobody came to get me whoever on the other end uses this reference for years to this song, all they listen to in rikers island is rap on the bus it is 2008 and i have never been to prison. I believed the mayor would come and get me but this is a lie writing his name on my arm causes me to further my first encounter with him in this world when i'm told im Little Nemo; he shits on me and hates all Brooklyn youth, makes everything strangely like able by america, political, he does this in my mind controlling me. In my nyc the entities i summon are nyc entities these are ghosts and elements in the universe of little nemo. Metro news made a reference to amelie earlier and i appreciate this because this is probably me if i worked for michael bloomberg. One of the people who sends me dreams when i'm at this low of a level. No ego or memory music is pointless and consumed by the person who playsback everything. At least its a nyc creature i am. I could leave if i want but it uses my hell to promote williamsburg. It's urban legend, cult tv for hipsters and our drug dealers (who live at occupy)

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little nemo on hbo
11/20/2011
Black caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 391/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment