Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

news reports

caitlin,
I'm at this clear place. My entries keep getting erased. I don't know if this is a pc problem or I need to pay for this service. This reminds me of the apple store or best buy when this happens. I need another ipad. I love you. The vision for you as queen are these mass kerri bradshaw sex and the city posters all along the area near times square and penn station of you or films that I create. I'll make this real. With Hughes.
Send love to williamsburg wherever you are, with hope of love live with animals still stands. Even with amensia I remember this. And real people, our people, bfa from the vision of "cameras" video (m&K) this is no longer a band this is a symbol of humanity I cannot recall in amensia. I love you. Somebody has a truck @ pratt mentioned on the occupy website. I dream that you created this protest to free me, to create mass media attention area for me. But it's more likely Gunnar Agerholm's ghost did this, and Hughes moved me there with the symbol of James Agerholm's chess. This man lives in me, his ghost will guide me I swear to fuck in the name of the love he represents he will guide me in the name of the white lodge and love.
There's good in existence, in my symbol of Tim Robbins. I will write about this later before the storage place closes. My hello kitty watch is one hour ahead. I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/18/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 389/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment