Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

watching dylan ratigan @ zuccatti

caitlin,
Everytime I watch this I feel the anger of bloomberg attacking our park and revolution.
disregarding bombs and satellites 
Oh that was the turning point, 
That was one lonely night 


The Killers - Spaceman 


<-Above is the reference to spaceman. 
There was no reason for Bloomberg to attack the park. 
I stand with the 99% 
Everytime I watch spaceman I recall the life decision to turn this into a tv station in williamsburg brooklyn


This needs to be turned into our television station. Everyone at this park. 
I have this conversation with the people I'm forced to speak to. 
I realize the only way that there is going to be a television station is the direct connection with occupy wall street. 
I find it painful to not be with them. My existence on earth is something like Twilight my dialogs to you. 
Everything I write to you is written by someone who doesn't exist. 
I've come to create myself as the title of the king of hill valley, all of the artwork that I was forced to create in my personal creative world all the people who existed as characters are dead. If it didn't happen physically than there's no point in writing about it. If I have to speak to somebody about it in the vagary of air there's no point in writing about it. None of this will be the description of a film or watching J.Edgar tonight and getting up and leaving at the assassination of JFK (because I'm a democrat because this is my favorite president because he looked good and took the prototype to adderall) 
This is an excellent film, black and white. One of these films they used to tell me was associated to Sean Connell. 
I realize earlier in the evening that everything I do is made of the exterior of life. I hate internal emotions and anything not involved with modeling. 


-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband 


A Caitlin Rodriguez Production 
Little Nemo on HBO 
11/19/2011 
black caitlin heart 
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 389/8 James Hughes Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment