Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

regathering. murdering zuccatti park. yippies or death to city.

caitlin,
My notes start with how James Hughes had to fix my baby world at trinity church, when it becomes too dark I can't make it to the next level. Internally I have to tell myself that I'm Brandon Flowers and I keep telling myself I'm going to roofie women in the future because Paris Hilton's kingdom was a lie (where I'm to lead a group of pdt frat boys, this is a world where I become opposite of me in the night I got roofied with natalie; a reference to a tv show where I drink shrimnoff ice all day, which is also the drink in harlem where james hughes showed me harvey weinstein's psychological attack on me under the name john blarney) there was never a war against Kunal Gupta at Columbia University, I never led an army but ran around N.Y.C. creating art work in this playground mentality with a lie that attacked my mind, this is why I use the roofie note of brandon flowers, this is the way I psychologically represent exiting my mind, a play world where I'm the author the king of the psychological hell of lie that was created by outsiders, by anna soracco, this girl from child hood the people on the other end found. This is somebody's attempt to re-do the same project in Brooklyn we call this Skittles (where the television station is supposed to be @ the pfizer factory and James and I use others logging my eyes on their computer to promote the tv station.)  The key component has always been a television station. When Pearl Forrestor or whoever attempts to re do Hughes project creates a place I'd embody the television station I create a company named slumberland inc named from little nemo, in this world Michael Bloomberg will purchase me anything and I'm therefore told to chose my favorite building. In the earlier incarnation of James Hughes' project it's at the end of hell's kitchen named Little Nemo from the period of time I lived in hell's kitchen in 2007 and am told on the roof top that I'm casted as little nemo and on hbo. (The only way I can attempt to write in a way occupy wall street/humanity will relate is to pretend I'm writing to the cute girl @ occupy wall street with the dreadlocks.
I'm told I become apart of NYU off the feeling that exists from their website (my mind cannot create emotions without my medication, the people on the other end log either old emotions or small psychological emotions such as eating. Deep emotional dept in a community has only been created most recently at occupy wall street). None of this exists (the company I'm told was created by nyu stern) this is a period of time I'm told Tisch is documenting me instead of the school of visual arts which marks the world of hill valley. The point is the key component is always a television station and only makes sense in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (as we do not have one of these yet).
I will be wearing the Brooklyn Bowl t-shirt if you're wondering who I am with my occupy wall street quadraphenia jacket.
I watched direct footage from nbc (the attack of the nypd on our zuccatti park).
This park is the only thing that has brought any form of beauty to new york city in years. I have been forced to live in little memo for a long period of time and the only people I have directly related to is occupy wall street. Everybody else exists through my body where the people on the other end pretend to be people, prior to having caitlin's name as GOD the bloomberg people we found did not help, they now betray the mayor who's affect in my world is to psychologically make me a child. I refer to this as being his republican intern and being hypnotized while wearing preppy clothing in an office with the mayor speaking to me as a child while I'm homeless and afraid to steal for clothing/survival. This is what happened. These people now help me.
I have not seen a community as beautiful as ours in years.  I have not been taken care of or had something that has mattered as much as zuccatti park since the School of Visual Arts (where I was told to drop out in order for this project to create a reality where I failed, became a townie as my girlfriend from when I was 15 did with FIT. I graduate from SVA thus ending the concept that this thing I'm in can control my reality but am never paid and refuse to live with my biological father who beat my mother as a child). You can speak to graffiti art in williamsburg brooklyn but in the end katherin anderson (crow t robot) is made out of my masterbation although somebody took the helm at one point and started to connect the world of body, skittles, me without my medication what I renamed caitlin rodriguez husband. Hughes traded in our robot to kill John Blaney.
Somebody needs to continue work on sarah bergenheim (tom servo) or your other friend who's supposed to create smoking fetish girl artwork on the side of my eye as I walk around NYC. None of these are the real people, it'd be too controversial to let these people in, I suppose not until the people on the other end know I'm going to create a tv channel (but it seems absurd to fail to do this, this is the only thing that will keep williamsburg in the public eye, create seattle, make our scene godhead of all art schools and keep the simple life out of the public mind and the democratic party in control of the three houses. Think of Bill Clinton playing the saxophone in the 1990s on mtv kurt loder era as a tv station. I'm wearing a barak obaama hat in pride of being a democrat. A capitalist who will assure the anarchists have the money to fight michael bloomberg and the nypd. This is a class status affair I will keep my loyalty to my real people, I'm more likely to have an emotional chord to fucking the hot girl with the dread locks than noreen o'toole who's a reference to brooklyn in my mr. bright side video(the version in my world on the bloomberg people's explainatories. These have become references to guide me because of James Hughes' work but I still need to get this off my eye when I get my medication.) A reference to a girl living in brooklyn but none of this makes sense until I can enter brooklyn [noreen]).
When Barak Obaama wins the election I cry and enter a deeper emotional shell something built from my medication which refers to the emotional tears of us winning (at the time I'm pretending to be republican and this is the beginning of hill valley and the art work I create with the seizure which builds a shallow shell of a person, nothing that actually matters). The emotional depth causes me to remember that one of my guesses to what's happening is when i'm in St. Luke's that i'm in one long dream and that this is being documented (and the reason this is named little nemo) because this was my dream candidate and something I was told in hypnosis when I was asked about my biological father and all of my fears as I was forced off my medication. I won't be able to vote unless my placement in society is restored and the people on the other end admit what is happening or I find a way to get a legal nyc idea. All of this requires insomnia.
When I sleep on the 3 train James Hughes flirts with me, he sends me entertaining dreams and he tells me a story that Lauren with the occupation tattoo knows I exist and that I will fuck this girl because he fucked this girl. None of this is true and I tell him this while I'm sleeping. I tell myself I'm of the 99% now and that I will go with the people in the park. That if they leave new york city that I will go with them. I focus on 99% to understand reality. But this wouldn't promote a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn. Not unless I go  on tour and people know that I exist. This is probably a fantasy of the people who exist on the other end but even Rikers Island promotes Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Or maybe it's knowing this jail. I don't know.
The happy globes inside my mind without my medication need references to old music that I based punk on around the time MTV died when Toby was replaced by Carson Daly (the generation marker). Jesse Kempf is a reference in my mind, from being from connecticut of fake punk, somebody on the other end planned on me becoming this and create artwork but I'm more of a bio mechanical 24/7 logged and captured artist creation, but this is only done by James Hughes. I have no idea what the people on the other end's purpose is. I get clear sentences with new words because of Hughes. I love you caitlin.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/16/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 387/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment