Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Blane

Caitlin, 
There has never been any point in creating artwork. This is why I create, to write to you and become a god of you and your friends. I'm going to create you a tv station out of this hostage crisis that I live in. 
I dream of London after the homelessness these people have placed upon me. 

I loose a hoodie on the upper east side, this is the only way this survival way of life can be done, constantly there are people on the other end speaking through me. I have to keep moving, panhandling changing my clothing I cannot appear apart of the homeless of new york, the dead. One of the people who betray the mayor helped me with this had a moment about being apart of the white lodge and my beliefs as an indigo child. The momentum to sleep near a girl leads me to Judson Memorial Church and to stop panhandling at $40 dollars a sign that I'll be alright when the day comes for my medication that I'll have a chance to get out of this thing. On my way to Judson I see scottrade, a symbol that I'll create you a tv station out of little nemo, named little nemo owned by the princess. The rich bitch from Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 
I had a scottrade account my 3rd year when Hughes entered my mind and I wrote Fairfield, Connecticut. This was a sign of manhood, a Fairfield, Connecticut barmitzfah to open my first stock account. I had reached a 3rd year that my life counted and was ready to enter manhattan find my apartment descent from my castle in the sky into manhattan. This is something I consider literal (paying a year in advance via manhattan apartments.com choosing my manhattan neighborhood and assuring that I received the keys to manhattan on my 23rd birthday, assuring at 8:37 I was in my dorm room. I am forever 22-23. I am forever my dorm room. I am forever my golden birthday, everyday up to that point. I saved my personal numerology/universal religious  beliefs despite this project. When I'm free they're going to give me back my fucking dorm room I'll hire only school of visual arts students to assure that happens). 
The symbols of my restoration as a man are the people on wall street warriors. 
I'm going to have timmothy sykes running NASDAQ:NEMO when our tv station is created. This is a personal demand. Gordon Gecko represents the construction of a company, the demand that greed is good. A mass economy will save occupy wall street. We need a tv station in williamsburg brooklyn James Hughes needs to lead this and to recruit the girl lauren with the occupy tattoo that I wanna fuck who he claims knows I exist. 
I haven't had sex in years because of this project. The last chance I had I saw the ring and somebody said something about the project and you taking my virginity, if I wanted to wasted all the work of James Hughes and I, this brings up the christie cummings concept into finding you. This also brings up the fact that I look at James Hughes as my brother, in birth, as I'm sure my enemy Harvey Weinstein feels about his brother I feel about Hughes. This will be regardless of your answer at the end of the project. 
They once claimed this project who wins to marry sva student from fairfield connecticut. 
This was in the beginning in the year 2007 in the summer. When I film the arcade fire music videos. 
I named this notebook Blane that I read the notes from, from the character in pretty in pink. 
I fantasize I'd be this person with you and coke at a party. Or maybe I just want the white suit James Spader wore. It's both. I want that fucking white suit, then my week will be successful. 

I love you 

-caitlin rodriguez husband 

A caitlin rodriguez production 
Little Nemo on HBO 
11/18/2011 
black caitlin heart 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 389/8 james hughes days 


No comments:

Post a Comment