Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The beatles

Caitlin,
During my time quantum leaping ive learned to use every moment to consider myself brandon flowers to use the snickering that is placed inside of me and any form of sexuality that is used in seizures that control my body to my advantage. I cannot see and find no reason that i should be alive my only form of punk is fashion punk i would never be in this place in my life homeless with the pools of piss that surround these people i am an angel of pride who lives off digital ash in a digital urn a symbol of when i have percocet sex with anna in 5c and its too long to walk to the 5th avenue atm. I decide to make her my girlfriend for my art in this time, this is a story of dr jon osterman, after james turns on the machine i would never feel fear again. There will be a fucking tv station in wpilliamsburg, brooklyn. James Hughes our corporate Adrien Voidt who deals with Bloomberg who wanted my mind asleep to hide the truth. My right middle finger is a fuck you to the world black like your circa 2002 car. I am the limbo child of fashion via the 90s cindy crawford and the school of visual arts lost body. Are there any queers in the theatre tonight get them up algainst the wall i am brandon flowers they're going to construct a killers set in honor of me on north 12th street.

I love you silk spectre 2. Send love to your mom daughter of the comedian.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/20/20119
Black caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 391/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment