Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Caitlin,
I have decided loyalty to the occupy movement.
I read about the problems we have in oakland, I read about the cops spreading complaints about a rape.
These things happen in cities,
I don't know about other cities but I know nobody gives a fuck that I'm trapped in this thing
I speak to people in the air but nobody comes to me directly
somebody named James Hughes found me this
somebody knows in my memory in my second year in top floor A I placed Abbie Hoffman as the background for forecastmazy cd 2. That I used "when the president talks to god"
that I hate the republican party and am the enemy of the neo cons.
They have fed me and they have clothed me, good mod clothing.
The protestors are good looking, they could be sva freshmen.
The drug dealers are charming and will rape women for a million dollars.
I'll go to jail with occupy, fuck the entirety of my nightmare.
You're kingdom is called occupy, not pdt.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/14/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 385/8
james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment