Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

staten island ferry

caitlin,
was robbed at staten island ferry. my mind has no form of mental ability without my medication, no intellect, no reason a person should exist in this thing without medication. I watch all these things that i've done, I've decided that I'm going to become solar and re-do everyones artwork, I'm going to become nu media king of williamsburg brooklyn, I'm going to do this as my literal self. I'm going to film and make up for the years that fear has been thrown into me and the thesis year that was stolen from me, everybody who questioned my medication and the ability to create, I'm going to create more artwork than anyone who has previously existed, I'm going to re-do spike lee's films because this is my destiny, in one mass wedding purposal to you, after I have been acknowledged as this. I will not stop at the truman show artwork of little memo and fulfill the fantasy of the people on the other end. 
Then we're create a T.V. station in williamsburg with everyone at occupy wall street. 
I've decided this, they would live inside domino sugar, we should have done this to save domino from factory llc. Our neighborhood will dead when this is done and these church people move into our neighborhood. I'll become marty markowitz later to stop this, you'll own the t.v. station. 

I've got soul but I'm not a solider. 
The creature trapped in time will create a mass media revolution because I am every metaphor I ever created in harvey weinstein's universe. I am Tischian Gitzie, the school of visual arts will lead this. Because I don't like the comments people at N.Y.U. made, then I'll teach, although from the way I have to dance as the nigger not the poll it'll be from London, but that's because Harvey Weinstein can tell me he's moving me to L.A. from the child portion of me he speaks to. This is probably the same place that Hughes as the knuckles doll glows. I'd say we won because of occupy wall street but the project has very little to do with this man and I've never been interested in celebutant-ism, not until I'm kurt cobain of williamsburg, brooklyn, than I can be capote. I will marry you and I'll drag the astral plane and the democrats and republicans of the earth with me. Not the bush ones. Still have the first iPod but I can't masturbate to you now in the ceremony that lets you overtake my mind, I do have the north face jacket at my fort. Because Mark Zuckerberg wore this and nobody will create a television station in williamsburg unless hughes and I do this. And somebody tells you that I'm giving you all of the $ regardless. 

Unless Harvey Weinstein counts this as art, but I don't live in days, therefore his name has been erased. Hughes has always been closer to god than harvey weinstein, I don't understand why this man would think that I'd respect him as god. He's a smaller company than Paramount that has done nothing but this is the people on the other end's argument, to sell the project to him. Deep down since I'll never allow this I'll just have to get up. Somebody has to rule hell. I'd call occupy wall street the nicest parts of hell. 
Long live the lost boys. I'll find a morrison poster and there's a girl with pink hair who could play star. Should play star. 

I still can't find the reference this girl made to the 1990s, whoever the fuck sends me these long drawn out dreams. I pay tribute to your friends because they represent my return to feelings and being a human and I'd like to believe that they're on the other side, I can't feel anything, this is the worst thing. this is not being alive, all senses are deprived and I'm supposed to take them back but they won't bring me the medication. 

The Killers - Spaceman 

I'm on the train and it's 2008 or 2009 probably 2009. 
This is when Ashley Consiglio is at my aunt's house and I'm trying to get people to attack Kunal at the gates of columbia u and I'm to be attacked if I leave the area surrounding the fountain at the apple store on 5th avenue. This is when the killers spaceman is about me, dream maker, this is the sort of tribute I gain to myself through surviving hill valley, this world of the boy where I rule over others the creation of the feelingless that I feel within, nothing I say matters without my medication they shout harvey weinstein's name through my body you become rodrigo on the pole there's a false version of the real religion in this, there's a false dwarfed version of reality, my real intellect is already segmented and manipulated for when I get my medication, the bullshit lie that any of this will ever count. 
This is why it does not carry the title little nemo I will never allow this, ceremonies can't be held in sickness I can't walk down the street or build the adrenalin addiction of feeling I'm brilliant. It only works as a T.V. show if the school of visual arts would like it. In The Killers - Spaceman I see a tribute to myself and bringing this girl from occupy wall street who works at the comfort station and lgbt and having somebody create the exact shrine in williamsburg where they'll create the station or on north 4th street. I will marry you because the emotions they've placed inside of me are a lie, I have to fight through bullshit and false realities and seizuring and cigarettes becoming some form of dilemma as cliche goombas steal from me, claim to be the cops after admitting not to be. So I've decided to make this real. I have to go panhandle. But I've figured out the formula for doing this as your husband, that nothing I say matters, that I'm essentially Brandan Flowers I know how little of me is inside of me, I keep writing things on here because they give me amnesia but as long as I look like I'm from a music video because of occupy wall street it's fine. 
Then when I return I'll assure Al Franken has a T.V. show. 
To make up for the period of time they had me associate to Ann Coulter's name who was never Ann Coulter but the point is somebody in Brooklyn in Williamsburg is going to tell me what it's like to be from Fairfield. 

That's why the entirety of the journey is sweet rexie's because I'm never talking to you. 
But I will, then I'll create the art. Whether or not you're on the other side, this is my decision. I don't move on, I like my vision. Because Little Nemo serves the princess and creates a t.v. station as a fuck you to the world. Marry me in london. 

Beyond love 

-caitlin rodriguez husband 

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production 
Little Nemo on H.B.O. 
11/8/2011
black caitlin heart 
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 379/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment