Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

occupy everywhere

caitlin,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/guy-horton/why-occupy-wall-street-ne_b_1103620.html

spending my time to be the digital voice of the revolution from manhattan.
Somebody has to assure we are not broken up by the fbi as this spreads.
we have a good chance to hold michael bloomberg as ronald reagan for attacking our base.
He sold out the Democratic Party to become a mayor, I wear a Barak Obaama hat in pride of being a democrat. I refuse to sell out our people despite the thing I'm in invented a republican at one point.
I would have taken these people on from the inside but this was Hughes idea.
Brooklyn Hype Part One. I keep playing this song. On this day I graduated the School of Visual Arts, Allie Chase appears from S.V.A. with an umbrella I keep re-doing the same scene and I'm supposed to get inside the factory but I never do. You're supposed to be inside.
I'm told Paris Hilton purchased me this factory (at the end of this I have enough $ to do whatever I want. We're creating a t.v. station, we had this chat on Berry Street before you readjusted the system. We're defeating doubt, I see a longterm game caitlin and have faith in you as god. Or you'll take jew's place and you get credit for everyone's work).

I wrote kids are united
sham 69 + atr

I think the people, this metro news democrat guy who works under james hughes knows how to create a revolution and fill occupy wall street with capitalism. The lessons of the past + the present, the keruoac generation of nyc the beat poets + hippies + yippies + 80s yuppies + 90s grundge + my hipster capitalist perspective. Combine this nyc movement, and the lessons of williamsburg brooklyn and you'll have a permanent revolution.

Somebody has to cover this from the ground front. I wrote this down so many times in a news paper in the year 2009 I know you have no idea about any of this but it was in the dream of creating you a tv station and because I was told these people put creative thoughts in my head and helped me to steal. None of this was true but it's the original meaning that I believe in.
I came up with this concept on river street in williamsburg brooklyn.
The revolution will occupy the 11211.

I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hob
11/21/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 392/8
James Hughes Days


Riot sound effects can produce riots 
Play them in a riot situation and the police will come you'll see!  - Atari Teenage Riot 



I gave father eric from Judson Memorial Church a MTA whistle today. 
He'll probably end up on the cover of the metro again. 
I love that man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment