Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Require medication

caitlin,
I don't like being this simple, I don't like the person on the other end who wishes to control everything I do. Smoking cigarettes should not be as complex as this person has made this, all of the small stupid shit that exists on my end makes no sense, there is no reason for this person to take me over. All of the artwork as caitlin rodriguez husband is pointless, all of the artwork off my medication has always been pointless, I am forced to sleep and they invent a character over me they invent a person beyond me, there really seems little point in this as this person will not come and fuck me and then uses smoking as the basis of their conversation with me. They want to control a little bit too much of what I do and say for me to allow this.
I grabbed a watch from soho placed it in my heart pocket the quartz of the watch represents that my only care in the world is you I do not like people I will create you a television station as a wedding purposal my thoughts are not my own my thoughts, when I sleep is all manipulated in this thing I'm in that wishes to consume my life. The sleep in staten island ferry all of the levels everything existed before harvey weinstein. I'm probably the original god since on my medication there is a turn off button /a way out. I will marry you out of this nightmare and then I will be free from the human race. Occupy wall street is our best bet at creating a tv station out of this hostage crisis, I saw somebody read the note about dream girls. I still live there, there's a sarah ritch energy globe around this. Years of childishness. I need teddy bears for my place at occupy wall street. Others need not exist inside me.

I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/7/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 378/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment