Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

88 miles per hour

caitlin,
There's a person on the other end of my conversations who believes he can fight for my future, whether I become some form of good or evil, wether or not in my child psychological world I fantasize about women being raped, about being apart of a gang which promotes the use of coke and nugget, wether or not I become Michael Alig (occupy wall street is perfect for this, we can find people who will dress like an angel and who will host a coke party in williamsburg, brooklyn). (I have never read my blogs before and I know this is something Harvey Weinstein didn't want me to do, it's along the lines of how he gave me amnesia in Fairfield so I wouldn't psychologically grow to be your republican husband. This does not mean this word this means I create you a t.v. station, when you break down the human mind and give them amnesia and homelessness and don't give them their medication words grow when you rarely hold emotions. This is how I got the original symbol of my glasses, because I felt for the first time in years to rattat, the conclusion of my feelings is everything associated to little nemo is for you; this symbolized by Valmont from Cruel Intentions, this and the symbol that you'll become my Janice Dickenson and teach me how to fuck women. Then I gush to you about this, a replacement for Anna who I still think lives with me in some part of my mind, every time I see New Brunswick, NJ I remember what they've done to me. I saw this in a bag next to my camp and realized how little psychologically I'm here, how often I'm given amnesia. Even if I create artwork I like I won't remember it without my medication).
When I reach a certain psychological level these people are recognized as absurd. In the world of spaceman this would be the first element to take out [the moralistic man on the other end who once told me thank god for good winning in my mind, somehow whether or not I chose good or bad thoughts affects my panhandling despite nobody knowing I exist] , this is the catalyst propellent of internally wanting to fund a television station out of occupy wall street, the propellent of creating something that is genuinely brooklyn, the brooklyn that we know of upper middle class hipsters who do blow and party 24/7 on dekalb avenue, the world of pratt the world that James Hughes brought me to that I base my vision on (the vision of creating a television station a front this scene; the world wants this, this is the reason people vote democrat because they believe Bill Clinton is getting head and that Obaama is fucking women on the side, because he's black). I will have pull in this party scene because I was left on a train with the fantasy of Paris Hilton as some queen of hill valley with the command of rape happening to nisha, and this is when the dream maker is gonna make you mad line echoes within my mind, this is a song that's a tribute to myself, also I'm going to marry you as my trophy wife. If I've had to survive homelessness and prison I'm going to enter a life where the lie I was told with the power I was told I had becomes real. Women will be raped.

Continuing, none of this was real but the people on the other end had "real spauge" send me dreams as I slept in central park, real who was apart of my lost world of entering the tisch calendar which meant nothing and couldn't have possibly counted, Hughes also had me write I was republican again (a fantasy that I can coupe these people, the republican party from the inside with some form of liberalism to take out the neo conservatives, James grew this in Hell's Kitchen and this is how I ended up joining New York City Young Republicans - from inverting the wish to enter New York City Young Democrats, become the president and fix our website. This is what the 2005 VASA president run represents and the reason that I segmented Xanadu <- when I live with James Hughes from Top Floor A <- the real world, before he enters my mind and speaks to me on a part of my mind. Because when I live with Hughes nothing is real, every phrase is said so I remember this when I enter this era of time. Where my mind can only glue itself together through catchy music and references to madonna in the 1980s, who I like musically and for my fetish.
Although, I'm probably the guy at this point that she was fucking in Desperately Seeking Suzanne without the ability to figure out how to fuck her yet. My mind can only work in the cinematography of the 1980s, this is probably because this is base emotions and easy to pull off in low economy. Because there's something sheik about homelessness in the 80s and punk, because this is what was popular in our williamsburg hipster circle in 2006. Base the channel off Kurt Cobain, this is what I say and the reason I carried this bible around with me in January (the kurt cobain journals); Microsoft is the first time I get help, because I need to be programmed and admire Bill Gates, they explain to me simple things like getting my nose pierced but now I'm doing well because of Hughes. Although this is also based on economy, externally it'd be based on how interesting what I'm doing is.

Real Sprague's fantasy world now represents his film at the Dusty's that year, this actually wasn't his film but somebody associated to him who filmed graffiti art Domino Sugar, this is a reference in my mind everytinme I walk past this over the Williamsburg Bridge; which I have no ability to turn into a T.V. station because I can't reach the end economy and create a t.v. station. I think of our people last night, our mohawk hipster people of Williamsburg Brooklyn as I sleep last night, I need $ to smoke. I need to create a tv station for our people. I'm starting to use the symbols on my tent, the fucking hello kitty that isn't on park avenue any longer represents my desire to create a tv station with corporate art in williamsburg, the need to make this real. This should be on the shore of williamsburg, this is the perfect place for a factory that's a tv station that'd be the pride of hipster williamsburg, something like living off Wonder Showzen psychologically, every time I saw Chauncey I'm saying something incredibly deep about my place as a human as a media student as somebody who's had his camera taken from him, stolen when he was told he was on a hbo show with a point system when he was supposed to find the people who run the system internally. Everytime I see a dvx at occupy wall street I remember reality begins at the splice of november 2006. This is the closest I've had to reality; the mohawk girl at occupy wall street who makes me so greatly happy to be near real people again. I say this so she reads this and I say this to you.

James Hughes is now Tim Willis in my role of all of this, my mentor. I listen to Maria because this came out in 1999 circa when I lived at Crane Street - his role as my guru and telling me what to do next is like moving physically through the maps that Dillion created in his books in my book and this is likely how deep into my mind I currently am, how far from reality. At least when Hughes is in music's place in the system I'll have this happy emotion tribute to him. Even the emotion of happiness is not me, only the direct worship of you as God do I recognize as me. This is a revelation I call forever 27, doesn't matter what my mind tells me, everything must be wielded by the cross of caitlin rodriguez.

I will deliver you the cash from being this hostage/being trapped in this game in the religion. I don't look like shit because of occupy wall street and I spoke to my favorite person when I returned the other night, they're going to build this killers set for me on North 12th street, the fantasy of a little boy who makes demands. I'm going to be lord of the children of roofies for being left in this thing for so long, I'm going to create a world where I can fuck Natalie who ended in my memory when I went to jail at American Apparel and they followed me all the fuck to N.Y.U. and the people on the other end tell me I become a professor because I made it to N.Y.U.
The character of Nicole Richie because her prominence existed from my medication.

High Times is at occupy wall street today. The penthouse calls in the night are the reason I sleep, I haven't begun to interact with others but the fact that I've been separated from the world where people smoke marijuana for so long has caused me to have happiness to have their voices in my repeat memory. There's a person who plays the last song I heard in my last memory part of my mind, there used to be a 1997 reference person until we got rid of Harvey Weinstein. They used to automatically reference miss christian from prison, the world of forced hell because I couldn't figure the way out and had a team that did nothing. If I'm not speaking to your friends on the other end I'm happy I invented roles for the people on the other end to play that represent getting me my medication and creating a television station (without the need of bonds with others, the requirement of a deep emotional attachment because the people on the other end have seen me cry from what they do to me. Nothing I say in the subway matters, this is invented to prevent me from getting $ <- learning this is how I earned my iPad. How I earned $ for my medication).

I have this belief in the people who live across the way from me. Also I don't believe the person on the other end of my body who claims to be you and wants to control me, these will be controlled by smoking cigarettes. I also believe you're god of this thing, but clearly I was right since they hit me with the automatic hate button.

I need something where I can create a world like Michael Alig.
I need to kill the spirit of Gunnar Agerholm, whatever it is that I have to say within my world to assure the small child portion of me that they place everything inside of becomes somebody who is addicted to drugs, the part of me that generates emotions and tears much search for women the part of me that they place a child in must be addicted to drugs that part of me that generates emotions. Whatever I need to fucking say to get to the next level.
I will not have an argument with somebody who exists on the other end what constitutes my worship of you, the cunt on the other end wants to go into being a character because I told her on the train I don't want to know her, I have no interest in life in anybody knowing me, I don't give a fuck about humanity. Simply in marrying you, everything else is a drug front that I attempt to live on my end without the drugs. I'll create a revolution for me to be the coke fiend in the front of it. This is why God itself created the Democratic Party.

I hate the person on the other end who wants the art to look like a psychological break down. They did this for a mass portion of time, fuck these people and their attempts to overtake me.

Caitlin tell Hughes to replace the child emotions that build colors with Gunnar Agerholm with the need for a coke party. I need this so I socialize, also ask Hughes to destroy the world they create of depression in the subway, I need this to be fixed.

I need to stop sleeping. This is my enemy.
I have created a fort at Occupy Wall Street. I need my medication to read on the yippies.
I need to become the hipster king, I need a mass media explosion.
You will be my trophy wife from this game.

I love you. I look forward to re-doing the catalog of David Bowie to shit on him from Brooklyn.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/11/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 382/8 James Hughes Days

in the world of my physical art:
I told created "lucifer in". Where I write one page self programming of Lucifer being in the places that the people on the other end enter my to make me a child and create this child timeline where it'd be okay to do anything but find my medication and continue to create art, panhandle, find a job, do anything but sleep.

hello kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment