Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cannot wait for load

Caitlin,
found someone with a yippie button and told them what is happening to me. I love his art. I mention Hughes. I saw the hot girl of the park today who saidhi tome asshe exits the bathroom, the people on the other end use the referential church core key of myla mercer. I paused my journey I cry to Hughes for what they put in my head all day, demanding that I do not dream of marrying you and that I live in CT. I mention metropolitian ave, mollusk, live with animals, your tv station Little Nemo where James Hughes will be Steve jobs. Battery will run out soon, everyone at zucatti park will be down for a revolution tv station

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/6/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 377/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment