Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wish I was on the real world

Caitlin,
sometimes in the back of my mind I pretend occupy Wallstreet is the real world despite the 2008 event where I tell the people on the other end I'm interested in this sort of thing, this creates hill valley in queens. This is the sort of journey punk from Williamsburg searching for my medication with my friend from the real world looking out for me (from my art school, so School of Visual Arts is established beyond Tisch) at this point I believe you and best friends gang is tough to be levels beyond perception where a real God would be. Maybe you run the messages where I see Donald Hudeck in q mirage at occupy Wallstreet and it represents my dream of all of this go to away. I won't want that when I return, I'll want us to have a tv station in Williamsburg. A man is argumentive in a navy cap at occupy Wallstreet and the security team takes care of this. He screams at the cute girl with the kitty necklace. Perhaps he'd be our maddog type, they'll be cash for them of us to throw raves and deal coke in Williamsburg if I get to the other side. I need the medication. iPod almost out of power.

Everyone at occupy wall street is harmonious. I bring your hipster the maxx of Williamsburg, Brooklyn to zuccatti park. I love you Caitlin. If you're reading this you probably found out about me in a bathroom.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/8/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 379/8 James hughes days


Did you know? They erase my memory without my medication. I can then use emotion to get a windshield wiper looking electric line off my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment