Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

visionaire 61 larger than life

Caitlin,
I find a sculpture that represents the channel, a middle finger maurizo catteran + something Ferrari (i can't read my handwriting) when this tv station is created this is my fuck you to humanity.
I make this reference to the sculpture as I reference my end vision for christopher mastronardi to move to London I need more british symbols aside from Pete Doherty and Babyshambles. After the homelessness there's no reason to live in nyc, there's always the 1.5 burrough jumping between america and london. I just realized creating a "soul mate pad" hurts me and my ability to enter the apple store but does something in my religion. I invented this as a way to replace my medication, nothing works. Then I push it as an idea that has something to do with paris hilton, in the end I make a mass amount of note pads that promote a channel at domino sugar that will never come into existence. Please God who is caitlin let me be as pale as the people from the fuck forever video. The girl I masturbate to at occupy wall street is from canada, I take this as a sign from god that you want me to have sex with this girl. She plays guitar, it's in my internal make up to go for girls who are something like d'arcy. Childhood and the year 1997 makes everything including the smoke stack at grand ferry park. There's signs like "do not pick the flowers" from fuck forever at zuccatti park so I know I'm with the right people, modern day incarnations of the yippies not homeless people but revolutionaries who will fight the neo conservatives in politics and actions with me . I live from the symbology of music videos and only care about clothing.
I'd vote for obaama but the people on the other end when they played the role of childhood people from high school allowed my wallet to get stolen. Now when they play the role of your friends with 203 caitlin they help me resurrect. The only thing I like about myself is my fjallraven kanken backpack from bird. this is the only thing you can relate to if you're from williamsburg, i'm trapped in a reality perception project that was my gift from the city based on my creative mind that requires my medication, the only thing i retain in amnesia and forced seizures is caitlin rodriguez is god and my soul guide is the friend I chose as project leader from the school of visual arts who has guided me for years. James Hughes literally is the fucking crow. I'm Eric Draven.

For the amount of years I've said his name daily I should end it there but I place the rest in the entry.
Actually fuck it, for the importance of James Hughes both to occupy wall street and the future of humanity I'll just end it now. It's like the world being fucked without steve jobs, without hughes Brooklyn will never become Washington (in the .com revolution).

i love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/22/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 393/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment