Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Police brigade

Caitlin,
I thought it important to mention this since they change the thoughts in my mind so quickly and I can't fix this without the medication but I find there's quite an absurd police presence near occupy Wallstreet for what is a peaceful and loving community that has q library and thrives on it's own. I don't understand why this is necessary, also thank you to Brookfield properties for helping the future thrive. You are truly good people who believe in a revolution. I, the clintonian child of the School of Visual Arts will create a tv station out of this.
-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/7/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 378/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment