Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Caitlin,
everything has to be controlled by the people on the other end, they start to drain me of creativity before I write, every art piece is to be affected by them, it would have been best if I never created, this would null this argument. They allowed my art to refer all the way back to age 15, to my childhood girlfriend. I never should have allowed this thing to push me this far back in my life. I sleep to a bear that says pier 17 a reference to the adjustment beareu and how the people on the other end didn't want the theosophy of Caitlin to exist. In the morning at occupy Wallstreet I smoke q cigarette I don't see smoke as something that should be controlled by someone else, or at least not an elemental woman who forces confusion into me and who's goal is more of an art project than to save me. Hughes advice about piss is literal but also my bond between I and him is he tells me he's there by when I piss. This is the sort of bond you make with a best friend in limbo.

I love you.

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/8/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 379/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment