Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

occupy over college fucks

caitlin,
In the bathroom I change my shirt. This piece of shit says something about occupying a bathroom.
These people are worthless. The only people I care about is occupy wall street.
I see a promotion at the apple store that has meat loaf in the background. Amensia film. I'm this as caitlin's husband. 5 years of your life is the years I've been trapped in Little Nemo. Trapped in the album neon bible talking to people on the other end through my body who pretend to be you. I hate these people, these years.
I have a bit of stockholm syndrome with the bloomberg ones now but these are the people who are going to create a watergate on Michael Bloomberg. They're also probably the people who dropped off clothing at the comfort station before we were attacked. I don't know who pearl forester was/is since they allowed me to find anyone I wished in Hell's Kitchen to assemble as a team/speak to/have on a part of my mind. This was done in a way like Xavier's machine where I find mutants. This is James Hughes creating this diagram.
You're a character in my hell. This women sees life as me, maybe this person is James Hughes. Except I refuse to allow them to have me enter easton and destroy the last of my childhood. Perhaps this keeps me trapped in time except I believe in good over evil and refuse to have any more of my real life violated. Nutan/Nisha are from my real life. Not my biological relatives. When I moved to N.Y.C. these people were dead.

I want to stab and kill every college kid and preppy looking fuck who speaks shit about the occupation.
The occupiers are the only hope for the future, these are pieces of shit who live off their parents $.
I never had this problem at s.v.a. but I also wasn't apart of the outsiders, apart of n.y.u. or people who don't live by art. I saw Wednesday night dance party @ Zuccatti Park. A cop in the morning asks me if I'm Zuccatti when I wake up at @ the penn station stop on the A. I answer yes. Any night I'm not with my people I feel a longing for reality, I descent into my creative world. Like Sean Connell and my connection and chat with him in 2008/disappearing. But then I never return to people run out of medication and write to the false princess of hill valley. now wearing clothing by alexander campaz, also from brooklyn. Probably would be in for the tv station. The creation of a occupy wall street tv station. I am created by others to live as occupy does in williamsburg, brooklyn. Bow tie ring (a symbol of fuck you to everyone but you, the princess, who will own a tv station, by Michael Day designs). This is a symbol of the fashion design major. Everything in my life should look like Electric Barbarella (the video) and all Duran Duran videos. This is fucking new york city.

I love you caitlin, check where the occupation is. I will follow them.
We will be on the runway. I will also represent them on the runway.
Lovingly abbie hoffman says...
There's esoteric answers in art. Answers of love and the white lodge. I am Michael Hutchinson and you are god.
-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/19/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 390/8 james hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment