Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Caitlin rodriguez is god

Caitlin,
my thoughts don't last long without my medication. I used to make a news paper to program the channel I was told we'd be given from this but none of this was real, I simply ran out of medication and did the same thing on repeat. I still start my day at 5am symbolic of the station we'll have with Hughes. I'm fortunate occupy Wallstreet exists for what this nightmare is, to have a gathering of people who would be down for a tv station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Have to get to the end have to find the original people. I want to be the lyrics of smashing pumpkins mayoniase but can't with how they make me, I have to thank the person the other day for the nugget. I believe that Hughes is out there building this system on my way to you. If I write about all of the traumatic events my mind will move forward but I still must find the medication to get to the real world. I love you Caitlin.
-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo 11/4/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 375/8 jamea Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment