Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Caitlin bear

Caitlin,
I write in my blog to you so there's a record that this is happening, so I don't go to prison for stealing and have my thoughts erased. They don't give you adderall in prison. I don't recognize it as 2011, more the year is closer to finding my way with James Hughes. I see Parker Colt reference at the mcdonalds by occupy Wallstreet, I long for people. This is a status bar. I go to place the third turtle neck I wear with my white Caitlin bear jacket, because I was told in the limbo lie you wrotethree at v cafe on Bedford avenue. It's a symbol of connecting the artwork with Hughes finding the real graffiti artists who's art I've lived off of panhandling on the train as people force their words through my body because I have no thoughts. You know about none or this or you know about everything. You're god of this so you must know everything now. We will create a tv station with occupy Wallstreet, doing well in the status bar because of Hughes and best friends gang is tough. I need my medication, love from downtown slumberland princess

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/4/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 375/8 James Hughes days

I cannot hear music without my medication. I am legally prescribed to this and have add please help or I cannot participate in the project I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment