Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Forgetful. Bleeding.

Caitlin,
constantly forced to make reference to what the people around me say via the soundwaves they place on my eye, we thought a guy from the FBI came by occupywallstreet, if he did he should get me the fuck out of this thing I came to occupy to expose that I'm trapped in this. As Little Nemo (Christopher) I can see it as a game, people are playing with me, Harvey Weinstein is blatentlh trying to hurt me. Pearl forrestor person is trying to get me laid. Your character taught me to seek comfort, this is what the Anna journals were about the basis of writing in books from the musuem of modern art, to let Anna know I love her to let her know what they have done to me. The secret of life is my medication, productivity and the belief we can create a tv station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn out of occupywallstreet to counter act the moral majority, We have to be the opposite of these people. Assure they never run this country again, they always attack us every couple of years took over the republican party, take advantage of one issue voters. I need my medication to read how well obaama is doing, everyone who reads this vote for obaama in 2012. This is not far away when you live in my situation.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/7/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 378/8 James Hughes days <- this means he is my soul guide through this

No comments:

Post a Comment