Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

hostage writes to princess caitlin the hipster queen of williamsburg brooklyn

caitlin,
There was a period of time where it took Brock Daves or the character of one year to restore my artwork.
I create bags of art that you can sell at Christie's auction house. Or Tiffany's in London. You would probably only want to own these if you believe in class status and understand how they tricked me into homelessness. Or if you go to the School of Visual Arts. Film school and like cult status artwork: Abbie Hoffman with a BFA twist and the illumaniti and the mayor of new york with a jew producer who tried to steal an art school students work or two.
This manipulation of restoring a single idea is called build a villian where it takes a year to rebuild a small singular concept which with my medication is a one week art piece. This is done by forcing me to sleep. I have never been able to think without my medication.
Everytime I write this word hostage I recall how a small concept, a newspaper that explains my religion from childhood and the segments in amulets is turned into a year concept. The concept of programming a tv station @ domino sugar off a news paper is a great idea, if I wasn't lied to about it. If a concept of a show wasn't written off the part of my mind that writes creativity and told to me to be true (and filmed as I walked around nyc homeless).
This is in Broome street (where I create the bag called hostage and tell the mayor to fuck off). Where it turns out I didn't want to be the leader of a kingdom of drug addicts from my hometown. I purpose to Ashley Olsen who in the end only represented my psychological need for fashion and loose a character wedding with you. I am segmented and still have no emotions or memory without my medication.
Out of being taken advantage of I decide the economy when I am freed should be used in a way that creates a economic base for television, revolution and raves. This should have been from domino sugar.
I've decided it would be best to be the leader of cleanly, attractive, hippie e pill popping kids from occupy wall street, in a peter gatien way. I now have a name for the skittles kids who were supposed to move into domino sugar and live side by side with me, like we did in hart street. They appear to learn magick and filmmaking from me, at occupy wall street we appeared for drugs and revolution. And fashion. I gained Spaceman from this period of time, the only truly beautiful thing I've seen in my living hell was zuccatti park. I walked around with a sweater designed by somebody amazing in nyc, it looks like the video for the killers set by in my curly sue homeless hell, everyone is the lost children everyone is my people.
I've reached the couch surfing level of my hell where I have girls that are attractive and people who come into new york from other states. I need to register for couchsurfing.com I think of Stevie from occupy wall street who'd appreciate the williamsburg, brooklyn concept of my end of this, everything has to look good as I go to shows/raves and people log my eyes. I just feel if you appreciate fashion you'd appreciate this. This meaning is me, my reality  like it's the 1980s something east village where the word rad turns into Clarissa Explains It All in Creativity in my mind. James Hughes designs this and some women I call Pearl Forrest adds the soft side of this. The meaning to the artwork like having a crush on a girl in the cold of winter. This seems to be something you designed or I'm reminded of this, a world where I can still find clothing and dream of the rape of women.
James Hughes is the orchestrator of this, but all I have to record my adventures is a hi 8 panasonic. I live in fucking berrylane ct again. But I have the night they attacked us in the park on the same tape as a rant in williamsburg brooklyn. I have Lauren on tape the night she got her phone taken.
My mind links together good looking people in this revolution. I tried to find myself on google images today to update my facebook. This is a revolution of facebook and democrats. This is my response to Michael Bloomberg allowing the RNC into our city and the fucking women with aborted babies who attack everything Sandra Day O'Connor worked to create and every judge Clinton got in. I dream of the watergate of Michael Bloomberg, I don't want his $ for anything I've suffered I want him in prison.
 The point is I have to look good, not homeless but like I'm purposely putting on a show. There has to be a television show to entertain the queen and perhaps you marry me from this. It's the demand of the kingdom of Williamsburg, Brooklyn or our hipster pratt children won't have endless supplies of coke and tv equipment.  Lydia Lunch had to have looked like one of our people in the east village when she moved here. Teenage runaway and the only girl with a nose piercing (the reason Thurston Moore speaks to her, this is the basis of reality and this project this is the reason I keep going back to occupy wall street. Because Staci looks like she'd stay in a tent and I'd have sex with her and it'd turn into the real world. I need a political basis, a David Rhodes to become vain in a liberal form to become the hipster king). Marry me queen people need a female kurt cobain. Princess Daisy of hipster Brooklyn...

 Have to keep changing clothing. I imagine the people I took from Bloomberg's dimension have some form of fun with this. James Hughes' people now. It has to be fun to see punk-ism if you live on the upper east side but only if I interact with people. It seem to require There are probably other channels.
If I can pull off looking like I'm from Modern English this will be a good week.
There's a guy at occupy wall street who looks like he's from modern english, he also failed to help me with my add medication causing me to sleep in a project that requires the opposite. He probably won't work at our tv station.

I love you

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
11/18/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 389/8
James Hughes Days

Did you know?
The McDonalds by Zuccatti Park has the marking of James Hughes under the table and the progress of where our creature is (who will make caitlin a ceo)? True story.
Call it graffiti art.

No comments:

Post a Comment