Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Health inspectors and cigarettes

Caitlin,
the women who's a computerized voice mentions I'll have to steal cigarettes again @ the airport, at the end this person always helps me in summoning James Hughes. I'm placed in a child state of retardation whenever I run out of my medication, at times the people on the other end (or one person who has a style of sending me dreams has mentioned Weinstein once, saying he's god but to tell me this is to tell Hughes/I/u and the future of Williamsburg, Brooklyn to fuck off). It is absolutely possible to create a tv station from occupy Wallstreet named Little Nemo I simply need to reach the end of Little Nemo. Everyone at occupy Wallstreet lives as I do, would embrace a place to stay / the Williamsburg, Brooklyn dream of the skittles king, none of that is real nobody has apartments and the art law for artists concept I guessed of bloomberg has nothing to do with this. Bloomberg left once I made art about his assasination, killing the concept that I could be given the mentality of a child and make art to make him president, Harvey Weinstein is being cut out of the system, he attacks me directly wishing for me to stay in a state of mind where I'm a child, he inserts in years of my life in my mind these sort of mental paragraphs to make me act awkward, childish, so that I'd believe anything he says. Hughes guides me through this experience and the people on the other end don't all seem to be out to harm me, they won't come to me directly and bring me the medication but don't hit me in the way Weinstein does. It's like a mason initation, it's this fucked up thing these were not the people to toy with I never should have prolonged this when I had cash, the mind elements required to enter reality require $ but this does not cause them to come to me. Hughes says there's a future where I reach the other end, all of this is step by step to reality. They must have called you by now as I have your name now on as god producer. Health inspectors came by today I can't imagine any reason to fuck with a peaceful revolution everybody at occupy Wallstreet I love, it's the closest I can reach to home, to SVA to reality where this started. A girl wears goggles on her head, I find this art school attraction in my limbo. It reminds me of what I did last week, I feel apart of our tribe with my real eyes with my medication I saw us as a gang, one that demands loyalty. There's security with a puerto rican flag jacket and I can see him working at our channel that our community evolves. The Harvey Weinstein pallet uses the left over go and live with Pete mastronardi pallet but I refuse to live with a man who beat my mother or have anything to do with bowing before this, I am 27 I am not a child I will not allow my legal place in the world to be taken advantage of.

I love you

-Caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin rodriguez production
little nemo on hbo
11/4/2011
black Caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 375/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment