Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

391 pt 2 + occupy wall street church list

Caitlin,
I read about eddiehums who reminds me of my dream to film @ easy street which no longer exists but I used to use the bottles the shirts came in but I used to use the bottles the shirts came in as messages. I get off track writing the apple store listening to placebo. I feel the artistic impulse, the reason that I write. Marjiuana, fashion, cigarettes, art school the reason that Williamsburg, Brooklyn is on the map. Somebody needs this area of Brooklyn to represent cocaine. Somebody mentions twin peaks maybe they know that I'm a clintonian capitalist who practices white magicked and translates all religion into worshipping you. Contacts of the masons who run the thing I'm in deciles of Hughes or who know the people from Hughes. I find another bag from an art show and end the night at Judson Memorial Church with the rest of the occupation. I find of another church uptown and enter the church with iro who will be in the starman remake when I'm free from this little nemo shit and we create a tv station. There's food and supplies here at Judson, the church itself represents my fight to get the people on the other end to restore my three credit ratings and manhattan class status. The A on my bag represents this, the arcade fire kid. I was lied to about getting gay marriage legal through art this was probably done by the people on the other end who help me, whoever they are in the Bloomberg administration. I write Caitlin republican on the side of my notes something I wrote under a sign at zuccatti park before Bloomberg attacked us. My symbol that I will create Caitlin Rodriguez a tv station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I was once told my cash is in an hobo bank account. A symbol of quality in television for me. Or I need to become republican again to recieve my $.
I name the dog with the occupation Judson. I normally only speak to cats. Years after you hurt a cat it will remember your voice, hiss, hate. You can beat a dog. You have to earn the respect of a cat. I am prince of cats tybolt who lived outside live with animals in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I will create a tv station where you sign a contract when art or employment is given that you will never work with Harvey Weinstein. Ancient grudge. Logged in Little Nemo. Christopher Mastronardi will appreciate what I have created for him.
I have never liked Harvey Weinstein.
I find a stone in the morning by my bag when I wakeup at Judson. This is a symbol from "the knowing" of the masons. This would mean an entity watches over me, a mason, the people from dark city who change the world. I think of this as something like "the watchmen" level of angel in the bible. The new clash magazine represents Hughes and I, blood brothers. I met Flea leaving on e main in rikers island the one time I was manipulated into this, others send me these dreams that mock lost highway as I live 24/7 in fear. They used my aunt and used to yell into my body Rosie Russo. These people are marked for life.
Christ was an alien and universalist. I am a universalist but not one who forgives one who assures all the world will worship you.
I find at scrap yard they're tearing down five points. If you're reading this support graffiti art with:
Www.ipetitions.com/petition/support5pointz

These PA Christians argue with me about Christ and universalism at zuccatti. This is another sign that whoever is on the other end is helping me, this matches my notebook's pause point. Sometimes the people on the other end like the idea that I'm giving you all the cash and use my eyes to promote a tv station.
On the way to blog I meet a north carolina new Yorker with tiger who's girlfriend compliments my hoop clothing. They head for nugget after meeting at our 52 broadway building.
I have started asking every person who tries to sell me pot if they're a cop to protect the occupation community.

If you're one of us from occupy wall street here's the list of churches for us:

-St Mary's episcopal 521 west 126th street
-st Paul's / st Andrew 263 w86th street
-riverside church 490 riverside

I'm told these are 24/7

I see a faile art piece on 3rd avenue
86th street this is the way indigo children communicate
Some form of 3rd incarnation a letter vest is my most important fashion symbol and I'm currently wearing a Japanese one the only one with a hoodie, in wishing my body died when I ran out of medication I learn all I care about in life is fashion. You re made of memories of fashion when I was a kid and white trash and wore old navy. Before vice magazine and urban outfitters.

I love you.
Love from the battle lines of the occupation

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little nemo on hbo
11/20/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 391/8 James Hughes days

*did you know? Silver tiles as a church is named after a Matt and Kim song, which is also a way of asking them to become CEOs as little nemo when it is created? True story.

Also tomorrow is one of two days if u want ur shit back from when Bloomberg stole from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment