Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ña, mu, myo, ho, ren, ge

Caitlin,
The subject header is the chant father Eric has from Judson memorial church, its my subject header with the belief i can represent christ as an alien the white lodge and my spiritual beliefs as an indigo child while my body is controlled to the level of base functions with the art growing out of people who yell mother fucker through me. I find it personally important as a universalist to represent this and that of the white lodge despite the system that speaks through me always leading to internal hate and destruction (hard for a creature with out throughs. I am the body capitalist shell of Dr. Manhattan with the dream of saving the world if you marry me. I am lonely on mars)
Judson memorial church has taken in the movement giving me a place to stay for the moment. My neighbor from zuccatti entertains with british accent as we wait for a class to finish. The village voice from the Angélika has the remaining Photos from zuccatti before brookfueld turnes on the movement likely from bloomberg pressure. Oxide whipits are seen after by the nyu campus deli i accomplish the mission of a red bull. Im fórced to replace my umbrella with a free one on a hang up at a local restaurante. (the phone i'm using placed voice over as a word replace ment. I want to cry everytime i see a reference to my true profession; film editing, this is my place in the world of my bfa. This project líed to me about spending my cash and has left me mentally ill without my medication. ) i see faile is in the paper. My favorite and a symbol of Hughes and I using art as symbols since 2007 in hells kitchen.
Somebody mentions the handcuffing of our people as a riot today im so deeply offended by this. This is a peaceful revolution. I mention Hughes now he will lead this revolution. The press lies about the medic tent. The metro.
We make an annoucement on the A train. We clap with our hands. This is beauty, this is after my iPod is stolen in the night, i place trust in this guy probably from Washington square Park i'm not sure but this is my fault, this is a moment i attempt to make SVÁ at the movement, i decide the moment means i need to keep faith in Hughes, i need to take control or the people on the
Other end who pretend artwork was created without my medication will win. There has not been anything to write. Im writing from my notes. Im writing about Occupy im writing about the period of time there has been anything to write about as the people on the other end attempt to take control.
I am glad I slept with my people last night i Don't Care about the iPod i Care about having people I believe in who are with me in soul mentality in creating a revolution, people who wear Queens of the Stone Age hoodies. People who have suffered and gone to institutions.
These are my chosen people.
I know this in this moment. Making it through hillvalley i have learned this on a day where i recall the worthlessness of every art piece that i have ever created without my medication, i know that which matters are my people at occupy wall street. I hear in the background baby its cold oitside, this is how al queada was created because Frank Sinatra wanted to fuck women we need a capitalist revolution in Brooklyn with Occupy wall street. We need opinions to fight for news and the lies all media outlets create oitside Amy Goodman of Democracy Now.
Hughes joked last night about pearl forrestor being the women from the committee for zoning/brookfield. Whoever i gained from that dimension helps me in the belief of creating a TV station in Williamsburg. I want to fuck Lauren who will be singing the national anthem at the buffallo bills game for occupy. I Don't instand the concept of sports.
Please somebody bring ben sherman to comfort.
I love you.

-caitlinrodriguezhusband

A caitlin rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
11/17/2011
Black caitlin heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 388/8 James Hughes Days

No comments:

Post a Comment