Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Caitlin,
One more moment in history where I should be apart of humanity but am still within this stupid shit that I exist in. This is one of the historic moments, there should be a memorial for Steve Jobs, this is like the death of John Lennon. I have these people who speak through me and people on the other end who want to claim fetish as an element and a woman who attempts to build fantasies that I hook up with girls in the future. I have no interest in this, no interest in knowing people no interest in woman. These elements mean nothing to me, I do not want this in my life. Help me return to the real world help me to return to life out of this thing, I want nothing to do with these people who attempt to create a New York City out of this, I should have given up in 2007 I should have ended this then and returned to the world. Each time I write they want to write within me force me to have associations to Hollywood producers who I've never met. I don't want to be apart of the film industry, I don't want to be an actor. I want to create a T.V. station in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with the soul of apple computers with the innovation of Apple with the riddler technology where television is broadcasted directly into your mind. I want this created out of the economy that I bring to you, then to accomplish my dream of only being seen in public as your husband. After this period of time where I interact with others in N.Y.C. I never will again, after years of having people speak through my body the mayor's office and the people who morph words onto me like the person worthless I don't want to speak to people. These people believe I'm their art and that they own me, that they go to war to fight for what I become/my art becomes. I would prefer death over anything like this, I take back my N.Y.C. I take back my life I will not be the war of others I will not be their creation. I will die before I exist to be created by other people or have others read my thoughts.
This is an event where I should be apart of humanity not involved in some fucking oddity that forces me to say Harvey Weinstein's name or has "fetish women" attempt to control my writing and what I do. I refuse to live in this tinkerbell hell where these people will claim right over me or the ability to smoke cigarettes. I will be yours alone I refuse to be any others I refuse to love anybody else I close my heart out to other people for life and for all reincarnations my tears are for you alone my life and my personal sharing I refuse to allow others to know me, I know nobody else and never will others who have known me these relationships are dead. Others are dead to me for life after a hell as this, the lie of the website of the "steve jobs realm of creativity" none of this existed but "we are all buddahs" existed on Bedford Avenue. The insult of every time I was kicked out of the Apple Store the beautiful sleek class status symbol something the Steve Jobs turtleneck represents in a 1980s Maxwell sort of promotion this is something we should continue in "Little Nemo". I do not want to create Caitlin when I have to fight people in the background saying stupid shit directly into my mind I refuse to create as a video game. This is at the level of the Barak Obaama election. I refuse to live in Connecticut and I refuse to live as a game for others. I will live in my N.Y.C. and then the day that I am freed from this nightmare I will purpose to you in art. I refuse to live in a thing where people change my thoughts or claim to write me to a wedding to you. This is a dark day where we are no longer with the innovation of Steve Jobs. We have to find Bill Gates to assure that it was Bill Gates who spoke to me. I need evidence, physical proof for what we create. Domino Sugar will probably be torn down by the time I get these people to acknowledge me. Get them to let me onto the other side, Williamsburg, Brooklyn however will be Seattle.
James Hughes will be my equal in the level of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. The three of us will create the future of Williamsburg to assure that nothing like the tearing down of Mollusk ever happens again.
I'm still wearing the shoes that they gave me, send them my love Caitlin I know they never knew what was happening as I had Harvey Weinstein keep me in limbo as the candyman until I told him to fuck off to follow my dream of making you the richest woman int he world (rich muse arienette, the romance of screech powers of the school of visual arts; their ghost). Send them my love let them know if I ever reach the other side of this hell we'll create a Frank Gehry building for our T.V. channel and they will all be C.E.O.s I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on H.B.O.
10/6/2011
caitlin black heart
(invented @ Grand Ferry Park in 2009. Calling from a good ol' fashioned nightmare I dream for my technical nerd hacker child of Hughes lost in time arienette. To be the richest woman ever - caitlin rodriguez the princess of the pratt institute)
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 345/8 James Hughes Days
James Hughes = Church Leader
Little Nemo in Williamsburg, Brooklyn will hire only School of Visual Arts students. This is my dream as is the dream of James Hughes and Caitlin Rodriguez who with Best Friends Gang is Tough (and Katherin Anderson) re-essembled my dream via the sarah ritch amethyst princess globes of emotions (that the inverted tisch world/my return to grand ferry park / the school of visual arts in 2009 "to hook sva up @ slumberland inc" my dream is to create a television station that hires only the school of visual arts. Our personal fuck you to tisch. And then become a professor after mfa) <-thanks to caitlin for re-essembling my mfa jedi dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment