Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

the politics of fear

caitlin,
It's hard to believe at any point that I'm speaking to you.
In general Harvey Weinstein has lied to me so many times and created so many false versions of James Hughes project that it's hard to believe that there's such a thing as offending you in the arena of the art or whatever one would name where I believed there was such a thing as a news reporter having a interview with me when paris hilton is replaced as the princess. David Rhodes would be above Harvey Weinstein, all of Harvey Weinstein's placement in this is the association of taking my thoughts when my mind falls apart and is crushed and is destroyed and manipulating it into art. I refuse to trust anything. There are too many lies and nobody will come directly to me knowing that I know the truth, knowing how little of me is in my body without my medication. Time turns off, days stop mattering and I don't have the ability to chose the channel / to reach reality / where I'd be in Aeon Flux / in the astral plane. I'm sorry if I've ever offended you but I somehow doubt this. Otherwise we wouldn't be fighting this thing in the way James Hughes fights this thing. At some point there has to be an end to the false body artwork, at some point I must have beaten the goal to write down your name more than Harvey Weinstein's to defeat the illusion realm of the nu brat pack (all of whom don't exist). Unless Harvey Weinstein thinks he's purchased James Hughes project. But I'd never allow this, I'd never legally sign with the Weinstein Company. I'll restore my childhood instead.

The opening of the politics of fear is the basis of my existence. The intro, editing as a religion somebody said this on the other end and this is absolutely key, this represents occupy wall street and how we're attempting to create a t.v. station through my hostage crisis / a religion of little nemo.
Your method of placing all of the bloomberg children together and having them grow is a way of having a 2nd childhood, growing the shy parts of myself that existed in 7th grade. When I was unable to ask out a woman, before I could pay bills on paypal. This is key -> the fight to create a television station in Williamsburg where everyone at occupy wall street will have a voice, where we can fight George Bush and the neo conservatives from ever taking over our country. What will politically represent Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the future in the way Seattle is represented as a liberal area a bastion against the conservatives against gay bashers against everyone that the word republican represents (maybe not whatever that word means in what they've done to me but in the way Ronald Raegan is the opposite of Lou Rudin).
I love you Caitlin. When I get to the other side we're going to create a television station to represent the truth. The uncreated limbo president of New York City Young Democrats will find his way to you. I send love from the apple store and occupy wall street who created your caitlin bear. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Love to courtney taylor taylor and the life of fashion.
I will write again later. I love you.

the basis of my art / existence as a man is in the politics of fear.

If you're not caitlin / an outsider / one of the people who work to save me please check out James Hughes article in the village voice (front page)

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
10/27/2011
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles
day 267/8 James Hughes Days

caitlin rodriguez is god
best friends gang is tough

No comments:

Post a Comment