Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

2009 memorial 29

caitlin,
In 2009 I barely made it to strawberry fields. I spend the night in the cold shivering. I'm told by Richard Hilton playing Paris Hilton or whoever the fuck is on the other end that I cannot marry you or that the upper east side represents them because I did this priorly. I don't count anything done without my medication all of this is done in this limbo of sickness. The point of marrying you stands. It seems Richard Hilton failed to do anything I wanted done or to get me laid. I don't understand how this person got a spot, or I do, but this church on 5th avenue now represents getting $ with tweezers. This is also a church I pray to you. I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/8/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 409/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment