Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

#7 over berry street

caitlin,
I'm jealous of the cat that sparkles has at occupy. When I return from the D17 protest I lay down by her cat and speak to him, I believe cats hear what I say. I name the cat D17 after the protest. This cat is something like kitty with Anna, I'm lost in time but I still live in this moment when I was man. I promise I'll have gay sex to create you a tv show although I may need to fulfill my need for this. Please fucking make this shit end so I can return to the upper class. Find me on the other side of this, I want to return to mansions and real life. I was forced into this situation and lied to, the human mind shit was the way out.
Teddy tells me that Jeff was hit by a mopeg, in jail, something like that in his semi-Brooklyn accent (the sort of guy who takes care of our church occupation, stops people from smoking inside keeps the staff happy. Love to st. paul's who takes care of us where Judson fucked us over; great claims for civil rights if it's N.Y.U. students you're housing for a class in the west village)
I keep watching cruel intentions I keep wondering when I'll meet the cobblepots and they'll come to pick up the penguin. They're my replacement for the Guptas but via astral hell. Please make me Valmont so I can fuck girls in Williamsburg. I can only allow one person to know me, this will be you. I have 8mm footage of the protest but need to find a telicini. This is from the notebook scrooged in which I believe he should have beaten the ghosts. I need to spend today searching for any media that we're in for yesterday's protest this is pretty much what I do as 86th street media. Perhaps join the working group today.

I love you.

http://youngmanhattanite.tumblr.com/post/8579167587/remember-when-belle-sebastian-covered-the

I'm on track in returning to reality. Maybe living in the upper east side in the future.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/18/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 419/8 james hughes days


1 comment:

  1. Beings yell at me tell me to.relax ABC church senate build.for.others grow forver mike not.forever mike forntiday he gotta get go in.back to the Brooklyn film.industry.jail.imstitution wiyldmr.production.stip that bsny avcabc little.9.we.very.little.we.for.serious.gitta get.bascalped anc friemds.pro agentnscared withoutmthem.chaos abc gems dayd.no.idea wgatnut talking augurhe naof god anirl is god made.itnrrue not a metaphor we all.alone.in.life....

    ReplyDelete