Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

D17

caitlin,
I wake up on 86th street. Marker named caitlin is dying. James Hughes advises me on my fashion for today's protest. I wear my I glasses librarians shirt from the Dekalb market today I will probably get into google images. (people who pretend to be your friends help me) anti bloomberg people. All the presidents men people for nixon's legacy. I charge my camera @ the post office. I need a DVX to digitally project images. Need an official press pass. I can't compose thoughts without my medication which I desperately need. I copy words from Tidal/the writer's style (tidal is our occupy theory/strategy magazine). I have to write all of this in large letters I cannot focus without my medication. Had a problem with health care. With OWS press pass can edit their images/mine. This is where the notebook written in a Christmas Carol ends. I need the people on the other end to find you.

I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/17/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 418/8 james hughes days 

2 comments:

  1. Teddy mapes die on this day merry christmas2019 from little nemo on hbo free and accepted new york city masonic lodge pray they renew my disability or I go back to jail they give me record for thinking bloomberg/weinstein gonna pay me but it biodome rosicrician bloomberg/weinstein they built up a record so I am connected to the mafia anna gripentrog wins the world fortune DARLA BURTNIK is a picture moldavite at mothers momma fprever on anc all ghposts I talk to relatives makibg vibrations obama barak Obama makes me a world adds together world in adderall + artwork under the school of visual arts church of silver tiles please agents rosicrucian council of solave help little nemo on abc teddy mapes die on 121712 in my fashion club whoch was once a skittles club abc convert church skittles to little nemo. Republican35democrat35 from united States of america know I in another dimension in this am indigo child scalea justice scaleia republican conservative ghost leads us in energy adding together obama is our highest pray 8 cocaine republican chur h days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got sick at moms teddy mapes be with us mo idea why leaving shelter dont want to dont think this gonna work out having to pay for heating/electric ..

    ReplyDelete