Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

caitlin,
somebody touched Joe's stuff he threatens he does what the people on the other end call a "flip out" this is what I look like on the pole on the MTA what my body is forced to do for years. I wish I died than live in Tron which 203 caitlin showed me how to beat which the year 2011 represents with the link without the sword slashing in the nintendo wii store. I want to believe that because Disney destroyed Miramax I'm on the right track, Harvey Weinstein is a name which has been forced into my vocabulary. I never admired this man but the people on the other end follow maps, perhaps Tracy Flick believes in these map/concepts but it seems she backs down to the illumanti, wealthy people in manhattan, my parents (the parents of oliver cobblepot), large names mean nothing give her a sizable chunk of cash when this is over I like her more than my first girlfriend who seems to have taken my place in making the film "metropolitan" literal.
The fate of the hell's kitchen republican of James Hughes who internally planned on taking over the republican party at 80 to give the cash to the Democrats, to assure George H.W. Bush and family could not control the planet. Water to mars from Douglas Quaid the creation of James Hughes who did this with Hauser. I don't care who invented Little Nemo I chose Hughes as my equal and you as the princess.
I'm pretty sure Maria takes care of the Joe problem. I immediately go back to the notebook named after my dorm room. Where Hauser lives. I wrote about the occupation playing a christmas story the night after Natalie crashed on the floor. A girl named Jess calls me sweetheart. It's been a long time since I've been around appealing girls, forced into homelessness until they end this project or I find my way onto the other end the only people my memory recalled were black people (when Nicole Richie had Sarah Bergenheim's place). Or whoever plays Sarah Bergenheim.
I need to leave the apple store now. I need to leave littering around zuccatti park as a fuck you to Michael Bloomberg the enemy of the occupation who attacked our park and sold out the democratic party to become mayor on the guillani 9/11 band wagon. The only way to resurrect me into Williamsburg, Brooklyn is through upper west side manhattan. The 1%+99% will resurrect little nemo.

I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/13/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles
day 414/8 james hughes days

today shits on bloomberg @ zuccatti park in the name of our movement

No comments:

Post a Comment