Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

dear thesis project

caitlin,
I've decided I have to complete my thesis project from the year 2008.
This involves marrying you.
Then I will be restored as a man, I will create a tv station that hires only the School of Visual Arts.
This will make it so David Rhodes lets me forever live in my dorm room from the year 2006 where James Hughes first started monitoring me. This I refer to as home.
The punk kid who says oi to me is next to me at the apple store. I learn about spinneret from him. I think he's having sex with the lead singer at occupy wall street.  Nothing is really relevant but the need to experience the living lie of this city. There's no experience that really matters as long as I can blog about it until I find my way out of little nemo, get you the $ and go home.

I've decided to take control from the people on the other end.
Emotions don't matter in me. Not when I'm forced to speak to people on the other end when I have a mission. Continuing to listen to anything that brooklyn vegan plays.
I decided to destroy the control of everyone on the other end, I got sick of these people telling me what to do or telling me what to write about or how I feel or that smoke is the inspiration of my art. I don't give a fuck about smoke as an inspiration I don't represent any group of people other than people on adderall and people who wish to create a tv station in williamsburg brooklyn.
I am not the art project of other people. I have no interest in interconnecting my childhood to current day or any of the world that others create for me that involves fear or complexity in walking through the winter.
I want to go home to my dorm room, the only people successful at this game are the people who make it look like I'm shopping from urban outfitters at all times.
I don't have to like the music to listen to the music I just need to know about a lot of bands at all times. It's this form of punk at all times in my hell (not real punk but fashion punk because everything is based on looking like Julian Casablancas, even the OWS revolution is worthless without fashion. I created the fashion club symbol of occupy wall street last night at St. Paul's).  It doesn't have to mention anything but hot snakes or drive like jehu for it to matter if I keep saying the names of bands somebody will read my blog and understand that I'm creating art work while trapped in little nemo wanting out and trying to use the art to promote the concept of a williamsburg tv station. I came to zuccatti park to expose that I'm trapped in this thing and whoever is on the other end will not let me go. Then I ended up living with them.

[This is also apart of this mass media plan this new york democrat has for exposing this who I took from Michael Bloomberg]

People are trying to pause my thoughts but at least I can make my hair like Julian Casablancas.

I need to go to shows and I have a direct connection to the church we're staying in tonight because I believe in Christ as magic that he was a universalist and I do not believe in the lies of constantinople who made christianity a paternal religion, I think "Sane Society" is close to a manual for living except for the fact that he's communist and the only system that will save us is capitalism.
I pay tribute to my forefathers on the other end who I took from bloomberg I suppose simply by saying this but I now understand what an end goal is and have programmed my own on my end.
With this being said I cannot spend all day on my blog.

I love you

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/3/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 404/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment