Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

28:6:42:12

Dear david rhodes
(school of visual arts president)
[nyc - democrat]


Whatever year you read this I want you to know the reason this is on my art.
My intention is to complete my thesis project. I will then create a television station which hires only School of Visual Arts graduates. I would like to live in 2223A / 24/7 access to the apt that I dormed in.
It is also possible that I will ask you to re-do my junior/thesis year which was affected and associated to the little nemo project. (this completion also includes marrying caitlin; represented by singing to her "reptilla" on the rooftop of the school in 2008 during my thesis).  Thank you for your time.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on hob
12/11/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 412/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment