Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

same thing

caitlin,
I will bring you the cash from little nemo. The purpose of this project is to create a television station as a wedding purposal to you through forced homelessness that has happened through the people on the other end who demand I complete the original project. In the process I venture through several events, occupy wall street, my 3rd year of art school and thesis year and years of homelessness and prison. My gift from James Hughes is the wedding purposal. Hughes had me write this thing twice.
I have no personal attachment to anyone but Hughes, in a project where my mind and all emotions are used, where deja vu can be created I will use this project to bring you the cash/channel for a wedding ceremony in london. Or I will leave the country and split the cash with Hughes over the conversation in london. 

No comments:

Post a Comment