Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

this is the purpose of the artwork and the body of christopher mastronardi

caitlin,
For many years I have spoken to people who pretend to be you. It was greatly to their disappointment when they found out recently that I'm going to give you all of the $ from my hell. All I ask for in return is marriage. They work on creating alternate versions of this story but I find there is little reason for this. My only interest is marrying you after years of spending my time in a limbo.
It appears I internally have to allow them to destroy my religion and writing directly to you in order to defeat them. I have no memories or the ability to understand complex thought. Through this I have created artwork directly to you.
I am promoting a tv channel named Little Nemo.
This is to be created in williamsburg with James Hughes as Steve Jobs of the channel. It is my wedding purposal to you. I understand you didn't know for many years this was what I was doing.
This is what I was doing.

I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/3/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 404/8 james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment