Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

once upon a time

caitlin,
This is entry 123. In Times Square the "cast of metropolitan" explains to me the level system. None of this is possible without my medication. There's a man in the apple store who is likely retarded who wobbles back and forth, on the other hand he has incredibly stylish glasses somewhat like Elton John's in Tommy. Hughes got me to steal these once. I have to get something in order to beat the fear that Harvey Weinstein's name will make me homeless and smell like the pools of piss in the street.  The man with him is wearing the worst fucking clothing I've ever seen. If I hear another reference to sean connell through my body I'm going to buy a gun in the future and shoot this kid in the fucking face. I hate everything that was ever created through my body during this period of time. While at the same time I once allowed the same thing to possess me to make a mass amount of artwork to become something literally the hipster king in williamsburg, brooklyn. I like the guy with the cat who's name keeps getting erased from my mind because he looks like cousin kevin in tommy. The wednesday GA went incredibly well, I brought the Nov 28 new yorker which explains our existence. Today is John Lennon's memorial. I will be at this.

I love you

-caitlin rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/8/2011
black caitlin heart
The School of visual arts Church of Silver Tiles day 409/8 James Hughes Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment