Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Caitlin,
We needed this media event (stirred with dekalb market like radio) 50 arrested I didn't get to witness the main event camera dead and I need cash can't read without my medication. I don't understand why anybody would disagree with a media stint. Trinity will never support us the way st.paul's has. They clearly have no interest in continuing the beauty of digital Woodstock which was zuccatti park. I speak to a Lauren robot updated katherin Anderson to save John Connor of the James Hughes new decade of the next Internet. I wear my Betsy Johnson upperclass fashion symbol of manhattan's upperclass. I used to want to be a Hilton but later I'll want my name, you in marriage and the cobble pots as friends. I love you enjoy Xmas I can't understand this right now. I love you.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little memo on hbo
12/17/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 418/8 James Hughes days

#occupy : laurenbot created on your birthday

8 comments:

  1. Gotta get my.way.Masonic guide me free and accepted new York.city.masonic lodge.production I there little.nemo.on HBO.not a big.deal.to.make.a city.what.I.do they the beings depend.on for good.butneh.on the big good.church yeah I.just trying to get back.to.film.production.industry.no.idea why.staed.it.stopped.on.institution it jail production.says crazy things 'll.the time friends.come with u uhh.scalped.novel.ABC.pro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defeated bwabroduction into work with abc needd aproduction smotions tasteynourseks aind.domrsticriot car85 joaionabcghostslpro teddy in artwork wikd be stthe main producer on show sadiejameaabc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princessabcneedsdays js into ava. 4 show running show hbo dimensions so a ontreaca prpdon mfadays church jacakadmikepro2758proday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canada fobc dead station if the aflufe Masonic compasaitlin library zuccatt5 l Montreal wild.in anies abc emo.tasymoursels derabcsos Bloomberg Wei brookkynmaattansays

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABC Montreal Canada.production caitoin rodriguez princess Fairfield 7 amnesia john blanket ABC blog days 4040 pro ccprodictionabc littkeeviw in artwork days ABC novels gov pro mike amped says we get sad if I fail that we have to do stuff shire freeheldproductionabc board days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is day teddy mapes died copplepots on abc are in to help amd they are here TEDDY MAPES IS WOTH US DARLA BURTNIK A PICTURE IN BEST BUY ANNA GRIPENTROG ON A POSTER OF GIRLS LITTLE NEMO ON HBO no idea why teddy jad to die @Bloomberg/weinstein Teddy mapes thank you for the rahishi fairfield,Iowa ibstitute on spirituality or the school of visual arts church of silver tiles you are the god he died where I do zap under paris hilton is god in my graffiti art bloody been on mark agerholm street fpr 5 years abc James agerholm neon bi le brotish agents on abc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy mapes die today we celebrate him tgabks for all the love at wrsy park church thabks forbthe love from all of us wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete