Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

from the notebook "word" named after the store in williamsburg, brooklyn

caitlin,
Lauren reappears at occupy on 86th street and the punk girl who fucked the guy with the cat I realize the only way to reach sex is with maps everything is as "mystery" from the game said it is. This is one of the few people I ever related to, the secrets to life are in video games. I want an instruction manual to fuck. I know this and endowed with your spirit I will get laid; Keith Harring made graffiti art I junior trapped in time from S.V.A. write fake blogs as a internet cyborg who needs his medication to cum in the girl with the # occupy tattoo [later this girl gets her phone stolen: I will never fuck this girl. This always happens and she now stays at a woman's hostel in Brooklyn].
Hat provided by Vice-Versa of Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

"because I was born this way I feed off of other people's real emotions"

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/11/2011
black caitlin heart
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 412/8 James Hughes Days

James Hughes runs the church of Silver Tiles to get us a tv station in williamsburg, brooklyn.

TC DUBS
Katherin Anderson
Sarah Bergenheim
Christine Spangler
Adam Jamnes Walker
Carlos Valepoz

the James Hughes 10:
grizzly alfonso
ad ri an
adrienne katz
Albert James Ignacio
Alex Blevins
Alex Borgstrom
Alex Malkin
Alex McTigue
Alex Merto
Alexa Victoria Naranjo



1 comment:

  1. Thanks ABC church for help.project now unstable being little annoyoling keeping beings in play.dead scalped.for Japanese being institution weird story church production mike wants kissy.in the name.of Anna after saving the world name if a baby ABC church pro ABC.morning down ABC me we all.alone.in life holla up for me....

    ReplyDelete