Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2011

caitlin,
I want my ability to edit back. I want the ability to create on my 17 inch macbook pro.
The people on the other end used to tell me the apple store hid everything from me.
I was on the truman show. Now knowing the truth I live in this bizarr nightmare with the semi-belief that your friends are on the other end. Even at this point it seems Sarah Bergenheim is a character that is based off a jpg. Still, there has to be some of these people in my eye. How did anna sorracco appear in this project? Or Tracy Flick follows ideas, small flickers of existence.
I need to return to life. I'm going to drop a bag off at zuccatti park from MoMa. Everybody must look fashionable for anybody to give a shit what we say in a revolution.

I love you.

-caitlin rodriguez husband

This blog inspired by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bShhnPfNCQU


Also if you're doing drug deals please use privnote.com

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/8/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 409/8
james hughes days 

No comments:

Post a Comment