Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

this is a radio clash

caitlin,
james hughes updates the programs that I don't believe in spirituality I believe in materialism. But this has always been the trick in universalism, that I use whatever I need to get what I want (with you as aum).
I only give a fuck about clothing and Barney's I'm a creation of the cobblepots who probably most recently brought your friends into this, if it's even them. It's sort of comforting to have somebody from williamsburg involved in concept, not a bad concept (but worthless to live there in any future without an upper class background. This is my world in limbo).

Slept at the church on 86th street. My finishings of the notebook named "scrooges":
I go outside for a cigarette I carry my backpack around since somebody went through this. Maria does security checks (one of our best people, vocal at meetings, this is what OWS is made out of. This is what being Media 86 is made out of even if I can't find the rest of our media team). FCP soon.
Jeff is one of the best looking people we have in OWS. Our revolution needs somebody who emulates the fashion design god that you are. The boy with the cold hard cash is always mr. right. I keep telling myself this I live by materialism and Madonna internally embody as I walk through homelessness the worthlessness of these people who fell between the cracks of society. I didn't fall between the cracks I was forced into this situation. I spent a long time explaining my life to Tracy Flick, I hope she's the gold digger I always wanted. Pearl thinks it's best to become a Democrat because I'm risen to life by the cash of others but I'm forced into this situation daily I don't want out and through the course of several months Tracy Flick playing you and Hughes built me out of smelling like shit and homelessness and into occupy.

I don't believe in dissolving into nothing which the project implies in little nobody. This is why I chose you as God as I, too many people in me electronically to otherwise.  I don't want anything to do with this thingI was signed into I regret the entirety of it. I'm supposed to forget LITERALLY am given amnesia daily but whoever decided I would become this did something that I am not happy about. I'm saying this to the person at the top the original architect or illumanti person on the top machine level. This project is too good to sell to somebody I never admired. Whoever the fuck they are I didn't need the illumanti I needed my pill it wasn't spirituality it was fixing ADD that gave me the ability to have these thoughts.

I love you.

-Little Nemo
(christopher)

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/19/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 420/8 james hughes days

once in the ionic ocean on 4/20 I threw a book to honor you
replace christie cummings with #occupy (lauren)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KhHgL_mFE




15 comments:

  1. Abc pro anc did good put caitlin in mocmingjay abc adderall normal meds bloody! Good one*$abc pro days no idea mike no get why world never matches his art school 5gov stuoidabc23 always remember for missing dimemsions silver tiles.puzzle ABC.pro.ks the pixie this a long puzzle in scary shelter.man ryan and dead it a big deal to.kill it said jist trying to.get to next level.miss tasty morsels being on the net and Anna never gonna read decadent diploma in an empty Hartford room abcabc again pro Amazon.com days oroginal project folder abc.novels g ABC adderall..

    ReplyDelete
  2. James hughes griws system.sabes littbo 4 mije to write gas way to th thing a ge from my own.time thankyhoever you.a japese pro 7 programming adrdadra fairfield connecticut 9Abcchurch.no is xrazy th

    ReplyDelete
  3. To ABC silver tiles never last time in says I asilk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloombergweinstein ABC production defeated ABC 4 yeah a help call programming a city getting people their minds transfer back to democrat party little nemo democrat people connected aren't any longer connected if I go ABC down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah ABC sleep doctor pro days little nemo on HBO failingmeds masonic gets things send me back to blue grandma crazy males no kill mike males magic parkave181118commandervenus bsodesofconnoroberestspaceinvadersabcdaysproductioklondays montreal Canada got me failing meds baby shut no idea what this is no love friends plopping littleevie9 10ears old queens seanconnellsabcproduction everything now hs ABC pro threats ABC teddy says crazy ABC no requirements on people????.??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me.prpdiction into Canada Montreal Canada caitlin rodriguez is god hits days ABC on oro2039135244 activate pro my matrix 4030 situation Sdrdadra..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah grandma comment pro sad days little nemo on HBO no use no speak mike has no idea bloombergweinstein why he had to beat that gained a rec9rd lost his wife agog is little nemo my band holler.up for me pay montreal Canada days production caitlin rodriguez is god abc production days kingdom Paris Hilton caitlinabcprodaysabc yeah awesome shit for mike 5gov evil golden.birthday pro silly things mike sees absurdity days a montreal Canada production

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masonics help me get.money cos ABC one group of people yo agog little nemo 4030 a Montreal Canada production by Sadie Saxon the agent from the real world.source oddity masomic temple portal pro days ABC production yeah mike really had to go to.jail.in a Abu grahib and the Masonic get him.cash so he can continue to program.his mundane girls and.he really wants to.do open..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Requirement asks abc stop suffer for artwork rehret the newspaper was oh yeah trick left into it but democrat days ABC prodiction send me abcabcabc hone days pro yeah mike wants to go back now free and accepted nrenyork city masonic lodge democrat level a very democrat show...

    ReplyDelete
  10. By myself in the name if Anna weird rich people I find I have to deliver their package in this mike males novel made will be involved! Its my game for selfish me.. Anna is the name if everytgung the holy.god abc argue....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Montreal canada.production teddy mike mapes habe no idea what u talking aboutnthis no work I should have ditched it years ago I been grow in babies abc but pro thos tjing is far outed.lamer outed.no idea...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teddy no idea what it talking about baby natrix littleevie pro yo whatever this say daughter oddity chat on ABC grandmother show up work adrdars pro Montreal Canada found our biodome no.idea why no a renewing...

    ReplyDelete
  13. No idea teddy what this thing says weird shot no a mean like I 7 these people can't do anything right democrat level french compass ABC pro days this far out whatever it has to work a u mean on a????

    ReplyDelete
  14. 23 life without flesh.life in the vivid dream.if princess Paris and caitlin.pro days caitlin rodriguez production little.nemo.on HBO....

    ReplyDelete
  15. No really all these beings fbi in little nemo on hbo caitlin rodriguez is my novel character clepathra became a person through me they speak to me all the time at brc the occupation disappeared now I just seer this thing is talking to me kother got me a phone there no billions of dollars but everything is a amorc puzzle hamds of cum are the main facet in me through me touchibf ke I think it mocks my Christianity christ sudied univrsalism in 13 through 32 he was crucified at 32 in my workd I from he seems to be apart of the little nemo on hbo show religious beibgs are associated little nemo love baby snuggles he wild he my little guy married sexually Nikki the nicoetein queen married 9 littoeanna9 she is apart of world momny show her growth marriage 5 birroughs year hit an elecrronic system seems michael bloomberg is hittong later levels called hotspit to be placed in adderall memory bloomberg/weinstein hbo:church of teddy mapes on abc

    ReplyDelete