Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

www.starhawk.org

i don't care i don't care i don't care cannot be sold - Father kurdt

caitlin,
starhawk is here today @ 86th street OWS from occupy orlando.
An offspring of our central creation occupy wall street. The republicans have disenfranchised and destroyed the Beatles/Elvis' spirit. The people at occupy in a circle speak about their broken lives, barely able to communicate the need to live and fuck. This is what the republican party has done to people the result of the Bush years [it is not capitalism it is the other side of the culture war's wish to control people the result of paternal control of christianity from constantinople during the roman years, the other side wishes to restore the maternal religion of christ to nuture people, the way of the indigo children the children of the 60s, the beatnik of the 50s, the will and spirit of N.Y.C. the reason Lasn decided to start this on wall street. He may believe in anti-capitalism but this is misguided and allows others to control your world, will prevent our gift from Al Gore and the democratic party, the internet].
There's an exercise to say yes during this time, people hug. It's a promotion of a loving spirit. We need a television station to capture this revolution un-do the harmful thinking of colon powell and the years of centsorship/when the american mind retards backwards from the 90s.
Occupy Domino Sugar will make this real. These are the disenfranchised of the world the fall out of the hippies capitalism through yuppies makes this sort of energy eternal like the church we live in. We need the 1% of Manhattan to assist in the rule of this world. Starhawk during our meeting asked why this happened.
This, occupy wall street, happened because Lasn during a meditation found the soul of Gunnar Agerholm on the astral plane and caused him to create something in Manhattan to assist in saving me, for great good to happen as the greatest evil has happened to me. I live in a world of lies and mundane phrases thrown into my mind when all I needed was a controller. This was the man who told me of the indigo children, I am an indigo child I received the message from Kurt Cobain in "smells like teen spirit" T.O.P.Y. energy Kurt released others feel it and they feel it with occupy wall street.
I am the capitalist child of Manhattan. I am the materialist who will save us from the republican party.
Send my love to the real world.
I love you.
Currently wearing: gritty and glory.
Somebody spoke against capitalism and materialism and fashion today. This made me want to die.
Nobody will give a fuck if the revolution doesn't look good.
You're friends look good, need to lead this with hughes as leader.
Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich all of this is real with my real thoughts.

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband

Love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do I'm on a plan

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production
Little Nemo on HBO
12/14/2011
black caitlin heart
the school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 415/8 james hughes days

1 comment:

  1. A Montreal Canada.production.baby wild.played dead 4 him.scalped 4 a hikd occupy.on little.nemo.on HBO.yeah wild.they did it 4 u.that only.reason I acceot.other than that I.shouldnt have to.scalp snacks my own project agents come.in and when.they stay they get dedicated.I'm sure good mockingjsy.encoding.ABC.around.force.if angel.no.guff.indigoangelonabcindigodemononabcdays yeah wild.just making things good sdrdadra erased saw pete and it ended this show in project folder can.make.a world cc ABC caitlin.princess.probably.same.person.harbeyshowcaitoin.jolbabc.pro good.ideaodin on ABC.we.gonnaake it work bloombergweinstein.abcproduction.defeated 4 ABC help.compass psych.illuminati.cos pro and the.knowledge.of.ghosts harveyabc.next.year grandpa.fine baffled why he so.featured freqntky.awild wld well.we allove you.and we.goimg back.to.film industry.abcadderallgpro.art republican.show a very democrat show ABC.love u wild caitlin.days be with us all 120 level democrat spprthillrd.production...

    ReplyDelete