Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

James Hughes asked for an entry

Caitlin,
Smoking pot teaches me the things in me detach when I accept that all that matters is external appearance. I still have blood on me knee from the claim of god having me fall down but I think you'd do this to create the genuine speech of sitting on the curb. If you're ever homeless Hale and Hearty is a good place to hit up for soup. I found a I'm in a blue state of mind at the button guy outside urban on 72. I can still base reality from this and the demand to marry you (despite losing my medication I built up the thoughts to consider myself already married to you in Fairfield, Ct). I know I've been lied to on who was you but I will bring you the $. Hughes requested this entry where I pretend people in the background say Brooklyn to me. This is someone on the other side who does this.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

A caitlin Rodriguez production
Little nemo on Hbo
12/9/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 410/8 James Hughes days

No comments:

Post a Comment