Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fuck Law and Order SVU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hEaA3zdvwM

Caitlin, 
Fuck these people whom created a false library Bloomberg evicted us but allowed these people to film in our park I would riot and throw shit at these people fuck law and order SVU symbol of my hatred for Michael Bloomberg is the granite of that fucking park. Everytime I see that park I swear I will create a watergate for Michael Bloomberg.  

The Democrats will run New York City, Bloomberg's reign will be forgotten (remembered for the death of occupy wall street zuccatti park and the RNC brought into nyc in 2004). 


Bloomberg beware zuccatti park is everywhere. 

I love you. 

From the DNC 2012 battle lines of occupy wall street (the anti tea party) 

-Caitlin Rodriguez Husband 

A Caitlin Rodriguez Production 
Little Nemo on HBO 
12/11/2011 
black caitlin heart 
The School of Visual Arts Church of Silver Tiles Day 412/8 James Hughes Days 

Lovingly, oliver cobblepot. 

Fuck the RNC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment