Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Caitlin,
We are in paper magazine and town and country. Things are well at occupy wall street tonight is the night we stay at the other church. Internally I killed tears for the game. I have to start filming with my 8mm make a blog of occupy. I have taken the root of DNC 2012 at occupy. Assure that we get back the house through occupy and that we keep the white house.
I met a girl who works at bagelsmith on Bedford who toured the occupy camps across the country. It's key that NYC lead this proper.

-Caitlin Rodriguez husband

Wearing gloves from pip squeak chapeau (Brooklyn , NYC)

A Caitlin Rodriguez production
Little Nemo on hbo
12/10/2011
Black Caitlin heart
The school of visual arts church of silver tiles day 411/8 James Hughes days

1 comment:

  1. Mike back to democratic party.ABC republicans with they make afterlife church sva silver tiles Pratt.tisch mfaabc days sdfileproject folder turns.out they all.in my.artwork.builds a world as.long.as.I.on meds some puzzle from princess caitkin of my school.of visual arts.novel world sang.to.caitlin.snail.faraway a bullet took out my.and heart.production didn't I never gonna get laid abcalxhurchsbcpro.is annoying.little things caitoin dang2324.but one in me at bushwick now littlememoband agig in the name.if Anna Darla.on the.net democratic party.abcchurchabcekephant pro missing friends but.churchcore like them.for livonginanintendocoregoogle.abcbiodome ABC 4.Bloombergweinstei 2 pram through.via.new York.university.osych the creators abcchurch of the future and.pro.afterlife.in thwgardenofeden.the.original matrix nyc posted.over it by Masonic.only worjs.on.a dealer.gone and weird shut said scared.of shelter staff it sends me away.for smoking it.no.likenthat this show got reall4030abcchurch little.this thing is weird smoke pro help needed production abcrestoremoriginal matrix 275 desperate.mats ABC house restore pro.9.married.parents in novels

    ReplyDelete